9/27/2006

I love me some Pippin

Pippin knows how to keep it gay


Lora. Jayne at 1:15 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at Wednesday, September 27, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pippin really does know how to keep it gay. Haha, I like the pictures. Nice way of making him look even more gay than he already is. ;)

Love you

 
at Thursday, September 28, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoRaFaCe!!!!!! im bored so i decided to get on your blog. im at school by the way. Jessi is watching over my shoulder i guess . you and pippin sure know how to work the camara! peace!

 
at Thursday, September 28, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

it's about freakin time you commented caitlyn! I mean, dang girl!

You might wanna change your username some more though, I couldn't tell if it was you or my friend from P.E. who comments as kat. You only changed it up by adding an extra "t." might wanna do a lil more than that.

Thanks for commenting caitlyn, love you soooo much!

PS: Sorry i wasn't able to come to your house today, i'll make it up to you somehow. maybee we can go to g-ma-izzles on sat or somethin?

 
at Friday, September 29, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Ryan: Haha, yeah, that pretty much says it all.

Love you ryan!

 

Post a Comment