9/16/2006

I'm back!

Dang, it's so hard to take a break from this blog. As some of you know, I closed my blog down and decided to take a break from it for a while. The so-called break only lasted a day and a half. But oh well, I'm a'missin posting! I really have nothing better to do. For a while I just felt like nobody wanted to read theese gay posts, especially because I haven't really been getting many comments, but I figured it's just because everybodys busy. Besides, i'm stupid to expect a lot every time I post. It's just, I used to get like 8 to 10 per post. Now it's like 1 to 4. Oh well, It's really stupid for me to expect comments anyways. Although, I feel like this blogs worthless and pointless, somehow I still want and feel like I need to post. So here I be!

Actually, don't ask me why, but I feel like doing a friendship survey. I don't know. The last one I posted on here got like 23 comments, so I'm guessing everybody liked the friendship surveys? Or do you all hate any kind of survey? I need some idears for this blog. So if you have any at all, do me a favor & comment them.

Ok, so here's how it works. I'll post the survey, fill it out for me, and then i'll comment and reply the survey for you. Theese friendship surveys might sound stupid to some of you, I on the other had, kind of like them. Just because they encourage me, and let me know what my other friends like most about me. And hey, everybody needs to be encouraged more often, wouldn't you agree? So do the survey if you want, if not, that's ok.

I'm doing this friendship survey for:

How long have you been my friend?

Name occations/a time when you felt like we became closer/closest:

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

The main reason you're my friend:

Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when:

What do you feel my biggest weakness is?
(i'd really love it if somebody would answer this honestly for me.)

Name a time where I meant a lot to you, or helped you, and say why:

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship?

Is there anything I can do to be a better friend towards you?

Compliment me randomly on something:

What kind of good qualities show when i'm around you and others?

Well gotta go ladies and gentlemen. Hope everybodys doing well. Sorry if this quizz is weird, I found it on some random gay survey website. The main point of the quizz is to encourage each other, which I always love to do as often as I can. So take it if you want, but don't feel like you have to.

You like it? It's my newest piece of artwork. It looks kinda funny right now sense I had to take a picture of it with my camera in order to get it on here. However, whenever I go to my awesome Grandma Lindas i'll be able to scan it. So it'll look better. Anydangway, comment and tell me what you think.


Lora. Jayne at 9:28 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at Sunday, September 17, 2006 Blogger Heather said...

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1.your art
2.your funny
3.your sweet!
4.your awesome
5.and very nice

The main reason you're my friend: your really nice, and I like you as a friend!

Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when: no. lol I dont think you would anyway!

What do you feel my biggest weakness is? umm...not sure

Name a time where I meant a lot to you, or helped you, and say why: when we were in art class...and you said my art pic looked really nice, (thank you) that was really nice!

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1. we both love art
2. we both have a blog
3. we both do p.e
4. we both like sports
5.

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship? umm..a follower?

Is there anything I can do to be a better friend towards you? no..your my friend, beacuse I like you who you are. God made you for who you are. not the way I want you. And I wouldnt change you!

Compliment me randomly on something: haha okay...I love your art work! its awesome!

What kind of good qualities show when i'm around you and others? your always nice, and you care about poeple!

Luv ya!
HeAtHeR~

 
at Sunday, September 17, 2006 Blogger Heather said...

oh ya...I got ride of my xanga, and myspace...my mom and dad said I should only have one...and that they wanted me to have blog...so thats why. =)

ttyl:)

 
at Monday, September 18, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this friendship survey for: Heather (:

How long have you been my friend? Well, I don't know, maybe ever sense COACH started? We didn't even really see each other all throughout the summer.

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1. You're artwork! It's soo good!
2. You're kindness
3. The way i've seen you and how you are with other friends, it tells me you're very caring, so I like that about you!
4. From what i've seen, it seems you care about God and your walk with him
5. I've always thought you were one of the girls at COACH who had it together, who was able to be happy and content

The main reason you're my friend: Because you're just cool like that!

Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when: Nope, don't think you could! You're the type who just doesn't get annoying. You're very likeable

What do you feel my biggest weakness is? Don't know you well enough to say that.

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1. Art lol
2. Maybe sense of humor?
3. We both seem to like sports
4. We both seem to like hanging out with friends and talking with others
5. As far as I've seen, like the stuff on your blog and gayspace, we sorta have the same taste in music.

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship? Mmmmm, i don't know. I'd see you as both i think.

Compliment me randomly on something: You're a very pretty girl and you're really good at art & I think you're good at math.

What kind of good qualities show when i'm around you and others? Somebody who wants to talk and just have fun

Love ya heather! Thank you sooo much for doing this survey, even if it's kinda not so cool...Oh well.

My goal was to encourage my friends by doing this.

 
at Monday, September 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this friendship survey for:lora

How long have you been my friend?
a really long time, since we were four or something like that.

Name occations/a time when you felt like we became closer/closest: Umm...wow thats hard to think of through those years, prob between ages 10-13

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1.your sweet, caring attitude
2.your supportive..ness?
3.you're amazing abilities in art--
4.--peotry
5.--and templates!

The main reason you're my friend:
because i love you and your my sister. :-)
Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when:
i can't think of a certain time, but heck we all annoy eachother! lol
What do you feel my biggest weakness is?
(i'd really love it if somebody would answer this honestly for me.)
your view/opinion on/of yourself. you're over-critical of yourself and you talk to yourself in a demening way.
Name a time where I meant a lot to you, or helped you, and say why: Just last night, you trusted me enough to talk to me about whats going on.

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1.our circumstances/experiences
2.our views on certain areas in life
3.how weird we are!
4.we like alot of the same kinds of activities
5.we like to express oursleves artisticly...i guess thats kinda the same as #4,
6. (since i cheated on 5) we have some of the same weaknesses in our mindsets.

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship?
we switch the responsibility back and forth really. it never stays the same.


Is there anything I can do to be a better friend towards you?
we just need to keep talking, and listening
Compliment me randomly on something:
you're beautiful, i love how you're open, and i love your clothes!
What kind of good qualities show when i'm around you and others?
accepting, love, fun(ny), deep, great listener.

love ya lora!! sorry it took me so long to post it.

 
at Monday, September 18, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this friendship survey for: Step-on-my-merry knees! Aka, stef. haha.

How long have you been my friend? I've known you fo eva. Somewhere around the age 4.

Name occations/a time when you felt like we became closer/closest: 4th through 7th grade.

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1. The way you're so strong throughout all the things you go through
2. Your advice
3. The way you care about others, and what they're going through
4. The way you will hang out with anybody and treat everybody the same.
5. OMG, you're amazing poetry and art!

The main reason you're my friend: I've known you for ever, your one of the only friends who's always been around, how could I not be your friend? There are so many reasons why i'm your friend! Mainly because I love you though!

Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when: Lol, well, it was a time we were both really annoyed with each other. That on year at Safari were we get into a fight? It was pretty junior high and pointless, i shouldn't have even been mad or annoyed, but we both were. That's pretty much the only time thou that i've been annoyed.

What do you feel my biggest weakness is? I don't know, sometimes I think you focuse on the negative things a lot. But so do I.

Name a time where I meant a lot to you, or helped you, and say why: My first year of CIY. I walked in the room crying, and you and Hannah where there for me. It meant soo much.

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1. Somma the things we've been through
2. We're both kinda negative, and seem to focuse on all the bad things going on throughout life
3. Our humor
4. We both write poetry!
5. We pretty much like the same kinda music

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship? I'd agree with what you said to this question.

Is there anything I can do to be a better friend towards you? I think we could hang out more, and as you said, keep listening and talking. I know we've both changed a lot and are different, but I still think we have a lot in common at the same time.

Compliment me randomly on something:
You're weirdness! I like it when you're happy at church, although you're going through a lot at home. You're encouragment, the way you say things like they are, the way you encourage me to go on like you and everybody else does, even when life sucks.

Thanks for commenting stef! It means sooo much whenever somebody comments on here! It like, cereally makes my day!

Love you mucho!

 
at Wednesday, September 20, 2006 Blogger Heather said...

your awesome Lora!! lol
Love ya,
see ya at COACH...=)
Heather~

 
at Monday, September 25, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..... I don't really know you that well. I'm not sure if u even know who I am! lol I'm Heather's cuz Cheryl! I come past this blog every once in a while and I saw ur posst and u said u din't think people cared so they didn't comment. I thought that was sad so I decided to comment! ya see even people who don't really know you care about u! LUCKY
Cheryl

 
at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this friendship survey for: lora!!!!

How long have you been my friend? ummm about a yaer i think

Name occations/a time when you felt like we became closer/closest:
the PE party a while agoo

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1. ur pretty!
2. kind
3. very fun and funny
4. godly
5. uniqeu and talented

The main reason you're my friend: becuase i love u!

Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when: nope :)

What do you feel my biggest weakness is? mmmm, i dont relaly now i havent been around you enough i guess.

Name a time where I meant a lot to you, or helped you, and say why: anytime ive gotten discouraged in pe class because of my sucky competitivness

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1. musik!
2. art
3. writting
4. sports
5. were both christians

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship? da leader!

Is there anything I can do to be a better friend towards you? nope :) just be you

Compliment me randomly on something: your one of the prettiest girls i've ever known throughout my whole life! and i have no idea why yout hink your ugly

What kind of good qualities show when i'm around you and others? kindness love and joy

love you lor, gotta go! i like da survey

 
at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this friendship survey for: lora!!!!

How long have you been my friend? ummm about a yaer i think

Name occations/a time when you felt like we became closer/closest:
the PE party a while agoo

Name 5 things you like about me most:

1. ur pretty!
2. kind
3. very fun and funny
4. godly
5. uniqeu and talented

The main reason you're my friend: becuase i love u!

Is there anytime i've annoyed you? If so, name why and when: nope :)

What do you feel my biggest weakness is? mmmm, i dont relaly now i havent been around you enough i guess.

Name a time where I meant a lot to you, or helped you, and say why: anytime ive gotten discouraged in pe class because of my sucky competitivness

Name 5 things you feel like you have most in common with me:

1. musik!
2. art
3. writting
4. sports
5. were both christians

Am I the leader or follower within our friendship? da leader!

Is there anything I can do to be a better friend towards you? nope :) just be you

Compliment me randomly on something: your one of the prettiest girls i've ever known throughout my whole life! and i have no idea why yout hink your ugly

What kind of good qualities show when i'm around you and others? kindness love and joy

love you lor, gotta go! i like da survey

 

Post a Comment