9/22/2006
Pictures of all sorts
So, I'm going to post my new art pics, and then pictures of me and my family like 4 to 10 years ago. Don't know why, I just feel like doing it. I hope everybodys having a good & okay school day.
MY NEWEST ART PICTURES
This pictures not new, i'm posting it because
I redid a lot of stuff on it.



OLD FAMILY PICTURES :)
(Theese are all really scary & wierd)
Sara and I
The Robinson family 8 years ago.
I was one weird looking kid.
Ryan, sara, me, tyler, eric and caitlyn!
On the back row in the middle are Kara and Sara
Then on the front row on the right is me. Weird huh?!
It was a ballet we did called I am a little pink cloud.
Eric and Tyler!
Me, Sara, Eric and Ryan!

MY NEWEST ART PICTURES
This pictures not new, i'm posting it because
I redid a lot of stuff on it.



OLD FAMILY PICTURES :)(Theese are all really scary & wierd)
Sara and I
The Robinson family 8 years ago.
I was one weird looking kid.
Ryan, sara, me, tyler, eric and caitlyn!
On the back row in the middle are Kara and SaraThen on the front row on the right is me. Weird huh?!
It was a ballet we did called I am a little pink cloud.
Eric and Tyler!
Me, Sara, Eric and Ryan!
Lora. Jayne at 2:02 AM
5 Comments
- at Friday, September 22, 2006 Heather said...
lol wow...those are cute pics!! love the art pics!!!
Luv ya!
CoOkIe~- at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 said...
really cute pics lor!
- at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 said...
o and my favorite art pic is da one with the hands its really good!
love you!- at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 said...
Wow, I'm the hotest and always will be.
Love you Lora.- at Monday, October 02, 2006 said...
wow nice art




