9/25/2006
The question life has me asking
Whenever I feel i'm doing something right, i'm really doing almost everything wrong
Whenever I feel i'm serving God, i'm really only serving my flesh
Whenever I encourage someone, i am probably also discouraging someone
Whenever I am being a good friend, i'm being a bad friend towards my family
Whenever I change things around, I go back to everything an hour later
Whenever I do anything that's hard, I give up and i don't really try at all
Whenever I mean the world to a friend, i'm ignoring and leaving out another
Whenever i'm happy in life, it's only because every single thing is going my way
The question: Why don't things change?
What am I doing that's making everything to stay the same? I need to find God, i need a plan & purpose for this life. Otheriwse I don't know where i'm going to end up. Prayer and comments are really wanted and needed.
My point isn't to worry anybody by this post. That's the last thing I want. I'm posting this because I'm desperate just like everyone else. I'm searching for the truth I can't find. I'll take any encouragment, advice and prayer. It's all needed. I realize we all go through theese things, because we're all human, we all make mistakes. But i've been a mistake for to long, and i'm ready to stop being a failure. If I wanna be something else, why am I still the same old Lora? I just don't get it. I want to change from who i've been.
Love you all, hope everybodys doing okay.
In the paragraph above that's writen with italic, if you could, say which sentence describes you most. I'm just curiouse to see which of you go through what. It helps me to know what kind of stuff others are going through, and if it relates to what i'm going through. I don't know why.
Pic of the day:
Taylor, me, Alethia and Dave at CIY. I love me some wildwoodians!Lora. Jayne at 9:27 PM
3 Comments
- at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 said...
"In the paragraph above that's writen with italic, if you could, say which sentence describes you most."
All of them, you pretty much managed to describe my life. I have done most of these within the last week.
And in answer to your question, things can change. It just takes alot of time and hard work, most of the time it does not seem to pay off. But if you just hold your head up and keep on keeping on, eventually you will notice a difference. This is one of the reasons why I am so laid back about nearly everything, I know that it will be okay in the end.
I gotta go to work, I may be back to type up some more later.- at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 said...
i know ur still goin through a lot lor, ive bee n prayin for it all.
just remember gods not gunna give up on you so dont give up on him.
i have only experiancedd a few of toose feeligns so far, gods growing u faster than he is growing me. be glad for that lor. be glad your going throu all of thoose things. hes preparing you for your life thats gunna be ahead, hes prepairng you for ministry.
love u lor, im praying- at Friday, September 29, 2006 said...
That's a good picture of you and your friends. Dang, Daves lookin old, but still pretty good.
Miss you, love you.
Ryan



