9/04/2006

This be freaking good poetry

We are walking dead
Moving through this life
We can see no end
To our pain inside
Suffering from this
Curse its killing us
We have to find some help
We need to come alive

Pre:

Falling
Helplessly
Were drowning
In agony

Chorus:

Tear the veil from our eyes
We hunger for the truth
Stir the fire deep inside
Return our hearts to you
Tear the evil from our lives
Return our hearts to truth
Stir a hunger in our eyes
Set us a fire on you

Were so desolate
Struggling to survive
In darkness for so long
Were blinded to your light
Repeating all our wrongs
This tendency to fight
Everything that comes
In the name of Christ

Bridge:

We deserve to die
Instead You died for us
Not understanding why
Youd love us this much
Coming down from Heaven High
You proved us your love
Denying all your rights
Taking all our sins
Your spirit giving up
Forsaken by your God
The blood you paid for us
Hanging on a cross

Pre
Chorus x2

Isn't that amazing ladies and gentlemen?! Taylor Hill wrote those lyrics! I asked his premission to put it on here, and he agreed, so now it's your job to tell him how amazing he is at writing! This is the most talented peice of writing I believe i've ever read! It's got sooo much depth and wisdom in it! Good job Taylor! I mean it! I wish I could write this well.

Well I gotta go, love you all mucho.

Prayer requests: Be praying for Katie! She's been sick. Also, Aaron and Aarons family, they need all the prayer that can get...Because of the death of their Grandma. It's been hard on them all.

Pic of the day:
I miss Aaron soooo much! Not only is he my cousin, he's one of my best friends. I wish he didn't live 2 hours away.

Lora. Jayne at 11:31 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at Wednesday, September 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe. that is really good. so much better then my stuff. i'm still praying for you. sorry i haven't been able to comment for a lil while. i hope things are going well. I know its stressful, especically coach. just work through it one at a time and don't focus on the fact that you still have a ton to do, just take it slow and one thing at a time. it feels like everything in life just went completely crazy again doesn't it? like hte world is spinning faster and we can't keep up the pace. i'm here for you if i can ever help you out in any way. i doubt i'd be much help in school but i'm here for you. well i love you. keep working through it! one day it'll be worth it....thats my optimistic comment of the day lol. jk love you girl! keep going.

 
at Wednesday, September 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you..... that really helped


AARON

 
at Wednesday, September 06, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey Stefanie and Aaron,

Aaron: I'm glad that helped out Aaron, and I hope you're doing okay. I love you sooo much and i've been praying for you! I'm always here if you need me aaron. You know that right?

Stefanie: That's really good advice stef, that's what i've been trying to do with school, just take one thing at a time no matter how much school is pilled up infront of me, but it's so hard sometimes....Especially with a butload of school every single day. But I appreciate the advice and comment stef! Thanks lots! And I hope COACH homework goes better for you also.

Love both of you ladies! Thanks for commenting.

Loraface

 
at Wednesday, September 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lor, how r u doing?

i really like the poem! ur friend taylor is relaly good. havent u posted som other of his stuff before? if im thinkin of the right poetry his other stuff is relly good also!

well gotta go love u lora

ps. ur just as good at writing! dont ever give it up

 

Post a Comment