9/27/2006

What the pants?

I got done with school at 12 today!?!
It was so amazing. Lately, schools been going till 8 or 9 every single night.
So this is a really big relief for me. It makes my day a lot less stressfull. But now, because of the fact i'm already done with school for today, I have no idea what to do with myself. So, I decided to come on here and ramble. So I guess i'll ramble about life, and all the updates with everything.

Life: It's been more challanging yet better in some areas. I've learned how to accept certain things as "it's just a part of life I guess." I've learned how to trust in God, even when I hate the things that are happening to me.
The main thing i'm trying to do right now is I'm trying to get things together, wanting to get out of this hole, because i've been here to long, and others are tired of me being here, I'm tired of me being here. I want to find God, get out of this cycle, and get on with life, but I guess Gods not ready for me to do that yet. I've basically learned a lot about having to be patient, and having to be joyful and hopefull no matter the sircumstances.

School: It's been a little better. Eric's been tutoring me in math, and he freaking makes it all a lot easier. He explains everything well on my pippin educated level. COACH has been ok. It's deffinetly been a stretch, which is good for me. I think Gods mostly using it to prepare me for college in my upcoming life.

Church: Hasn't been the greatest, but it's been goin a little better. At the moment, i'm trying to find a purpose in being there, besides being there for God, i realize that should always be my main purpose. But I want something outside of that, some kinda of purpose involving my brothers and sisters in Christ.

My walk with God: It's always the same, & it never changes. It's always so dry, there's never anything there. I need lotsa prayer with this. Because of that fact I never feel anything, i'm most of the time either frustrated with God, I feel unsaved, I ignore him as if he doesn't even exist, and I go to other things for comfort. Then In return, i end up being alone and hollow inside.
I wanna be more than that. I want to be a soldier for Christ. I don't wanna be the same old Lora anymore.

Randoms: Aarons coming over during the weekend & i'm really excitered about that! Also, the new Skillet "Comatose" CD is going to be released in 7 days! Yadafreakindoo!


Well I should go, because this post is gayer than Pippin.

Love you all, God bless everybody!


PS: I got a new site today, it's for my blogger templates.
I made it to where any of you can use my templates. You should check it out.
http://www.layouts-galore.blogspot.com

Pic of the day:
I love me some Kara Kemp!

Lora. Jayne at 5:55 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at Friday, September 29, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lora,

You've gotta keep on walking the path, and don't give up. God knows the plans he has for you, he knows your purpose, you don't, but that'll all come within time.

Email me or call me anytime, and i'm here for you.

Love you

 
at Friday, September 29, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, nice pic of u and ur friend! u both look pretty awesome.

 

Post a Comment