10/21/2006

Breakaway Retreat pictures!

The Breakaway Retreat was altogether pretty good. At Breakaway Retreat It almost felt more connected with the Youthgroup then I did at CIY. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. But altogether, it was pretty fun. My friends are pretty much amazing! I realized they'll accept me, even when i'm at my worst and i'm not myself at all. I love them, and don't know what i'd do without each and every one of them.

Guys look constipated when they play ultimate.
Some of us girls @ breakaway retreat
Taylor, Aly, Zach and I on crack.
Is this not the coolest yet gayest
picture of Zach you've ever seen?

Aly and Byren!
I love everybodys expression in this picture!
Alethia and I trying to keep from freezing to death.
I love me some Grandpa Sam!
I love me some Taylor and Aly!
They're both the kind of friends that are always there for you and that don't give up on you.

Calvin, using my clothes to cross-dress....again..
Zach and Taylor are two of the coolest guys eva!
They're like brothers to me & I honestly don't
know what i'd do without them.
Burget is amazing! Everybody should marry him.
Haha, I love Aly and Taylor!
Eric and Aly!
Hannah Magruder is amazing! Of course, i'm sure you can pretty much tell by just seeing this picture. Hannah and I would get up together every morning and take walks while talking about life, God, and saying any prayer requests we had. It was really cool.
See what I mean when I said, "We were all on crack?"
The best youthgroup eva!
No, your eyes are not tricking you, Aly is in a dryer. And Yes, we were all pretty much on crack.
Alethea is amazingly awesome!
I love me some Wildwoodians!
Andrew and Peggy are both really cool!
Peggy and Kara; I love these girls! They are amazing & so much fun to hane out with.
Zach looks drugged in this picture, and I look gay.. But it's still a friggin awesome picture! Any picture with Zach in it makes the picture cool!
Calvin is amazing, and looks like a woman in this pitchure
More pictures comin lata folks, as for now I need to spend some quality time with my pillow.

Lora. Jayne at 3:00 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at Saturday, October 21, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Lol! In that one picture Hannah looks like some guy with a massive curly beard.

 
at Saturday, October 21, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I know! Isn't it awesome?

 
at Monday, October 23, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pics. looks like you have a really fun youthgroup!!!!! and really good friends 2!!

love u lora!

 
at Monday, October 23, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgosh!! that looks like soooo much funn!!! wow!! those are the coolest pics of zach crack i've ever seen (i loves your nick name for hims 1!!) wow...i am soo cooled out lora!!

 
at Tuesday, October 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are all awesome

Love you!

 
at Friday, October 27, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

All of us were pretty much on drugs.

Yup, everybodys gosta love Taylor! Who couldn't love anybody in the Hills family? Cereally.

 

Post a Comment