10/14/2006

Christian Hookup lines :)

These are so pathetic that they make me wanna cry.
  1. Nice bible, wanna share it with me?
  2. I would like to pray with you.
  3. You know Jesus? Hey, me too!
  4. God told me to come talk to you.
  5. I know a church where we could go and talk.
  6. How about a hug, sister/brother?
  7. Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.
  8. Christians don't shake hands; Christians gotta hug!
  9. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
  10. What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a bible study?
  11. I am here for you.
  12. The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry"; how about dinner?
  13. You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.
  14. You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments tonight?
  15. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
  16. Would you happen to know a Christian man/woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
  17. Nice braclet. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  18. Do you believe in Divine appointment?
  19. Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?
  20. (For the ladies) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
  21. My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.
  22. You know they say that you have never really dated, until you have dated a christian.
  23. Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath.
Pic of the day:
I love me some Grandma Linda! Not only is she the coolest
Grandma ever, she's one of the coolest best friends eva!

Lora. Jayne at 12:21 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at Saturday, October 14, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Wow... the Ecc 4:11 one is just wrong...

 
at Sunday, October 15, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

It is? Yikes, I didn't know...I don't even know what the Ecc 4:11 verse is...Should I take it off?

 
at Sunday, October 15, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Haha, wow...That IS really bad, thanks for letting me know, I am definatley taking that one off..

 
at Tuesday, October 17, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

thoos r pretty awesome!

love u lor!

 
at Tuesday, October 17, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

thoos r pretty awesome!

love u lor!

 
at Wednesday, October 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, thoose are all pretty neat.

You planning on using them on some guy soon?

Just kidding,

Love you sis, hope you're doing better.

 
at Wednesday, October 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could make another one about greeting one another with a holy kiss....
i'm anonymous
~katie

 
at Friday, October 20, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Haha, I love you Katie Hill, you and your family are amazing.

 
at Tuesday, October 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

those r pretty cool!

 

Post a Comment