10/14/2006

Reality of the Reflection

My indolent suffering soul
Is what I carry inside this hollow hearts hole

My cycles of sorrow and pain
Make me feel that i'm going insane

As i'm being cast down & becoming worn out
my heart is left to only doubt

As I stand here poignant, I feel nothing within
My heart is broken, my hopes left weary and thin

My self-inflicted pain, is created from going to the world to gain
It leaves me alone in my mourning proclaim.

I don't know if any of you will understand this piece of poetry.
Tell me if you think you know what I'm saying in it.
As for the now, tell me what you think.
I'll be working on it a lot more,
but I need to know what everybody thinks so far.

Lora. Jayne at 3:12 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at Saturday, October 14, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Hmm, interesting poem... I think I understand it, but I am not sure what you are talking about in it.

Another cool picture, I like it. :-)

 
at Saturday, October 14, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat's amazing, the poem and the picture.
I totally get it.
It's basically vague, by definition, it's not specific, but the message is loud and clear. You used some nice words.
That's probably your best poem ever.

 
at Saturday, October 14, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Oh, sorry about that guys, I didn't draw that. I just found it on google and thought it was cool, so decided to post it.

 
at Saturday, October 14, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

But I did do the poem, thanks for giving your thoughts on it everybody!

Love you all mucho's!

 
at Sunday, October 15, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...

 
at Tuesday, October 24, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

David, you leave really weird comments..Did you know that?

Haha, but you're still cool.

 
at Friday, October 27, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lor

Im sorry ur so down right now. i was sorry to see you lookin so broken and hopless. you know i love u and other pple do to right?

u have a purpose dont give up...please dont.

pple dont see u as a drama queen. ur actually the girl who always has herself together. u dont only talk about ur problems. u try so hard to be happy and make others around u happy. ur anything but what you think you are. ur something greater and something better. not just 2 me, 2 everybody.

dont give up i love u

 

Post a Comment