11/18/2006

Are you bored?

Are you bored? Like I am? If so, do this gay survey.
It's actually somewhat entertaining.

Who are your closest friends?
Taylor, Aly, Kara & Zach

Who are your closest family members?
My Cousins; Caitlyn & Aaron.
My Brothers; Ryan and Eric
My sister-in-law, Carissa Robinson
David Nazworth & Meggy Nazworth
and my amazing Grandma Linda!

What's one thing you hate about yourself?
All my fears that keep me from taking risks.

What's one thing you like about yourself?
I love to love others and I love to be nice.

Name one quality you think is most important to have within a friend;
A friend who will accept you and love you at all times.
Even when you're not yourself.

What's a activity/talent you cannot do what-so-ever?
Soccer & guitar! I stink at them both, big time.

Favorite compliment(s) you've recieved;
"You're to pretty to be a man!"
"You are, by far, the most caring and kindest person i've ever met."
"If I were a man, i'd date you!"
"Before you came along I didn't know what a real friend was."
"I love your birthmark, you shouldn't hide it like you do."
"My life changed around when I met you. You've helped me become somebody better."

What's a activity/talent you are good at?
Art and drawing I guess..And I can somewhat catch and throw in ultimate if I actually try.

On a scale of 1-10, rate your life right now;
(10 being great & 1 being really crappy)
4ish-5?

What's your biggest pet peve about guys?
Weird question...Um, whenever they're jerks

What's your biggest pet peve about girls?
If they're to emotional. But I guess i'm one to talk.
It can also bug me whenever a girl is a complete flirt around guys. I hate that.

What is something you wish you were better at?
Being able to take trails and make the best out of them.

At the moment, who are your heroes in life?
My brother Ryan. and my friends Aly, Taylor & Claire.

At the moment, what are your favorite songs?
Skillet-Comatose
Underoath-Writting on the Walls
Muse-Map of the Problematique

What are your favorite quotes?
"What doesn't kill you will make you strong."-Aly
"It takes darkness to notice light."-Unknown
"Make the best of your cancer."-Pastor Bruce

What's your all time favorite album,
or favorite albums?
I'll have to go with saying my favorite albums, instead of favorite album.
Simply because I can't chose one favorite.


Skillet-Comatose
Skillet-Alien Youth
Skillet-Collide
Muse-Black Holes & Revelations
Muse-Origin of Symmetry


Whats your favorite eye color?
Blue! I've always wanted blue eyes.
Instead I just have boring weirdish green ones.

Your favorite sayings or words at the moment;
"Oh my sexy.", "That's like sars" and "Dang girl!"

Your all time favorite inside joke(s):
"Snuggling in the Dark!"
"Cross-dresser Tresser!"
"That's one green leafy momma"
"Stop wearing fish tanks in your mini skirts"
"They belong at WaffleHouse!"
"Gay means pretty colors!"
"Where's your bag of fun and playmate?"

Name 5 people you'd like to get to know better;
Lemmi think...

Peoples at Church: Lance, Calvin & Peggy

Peoples at COACH: Claire & Shawna

What's a school subject you hate?
MATH! MATH! and oh...MATH!

What's a school subject you love?
How can you friggin love a school subject? Whateva.
To a answer the question, I
sort of love English & Spelling

Ok so that's about it. Comment whateva you survey. Love you all!

PICS OF THE DAY:
A
letheia is amazing.

Lora. Jayne at 3:10 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at Saturday, November 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are your closest friends?
claire and brett

Who are your closest family members?
prob my mom

What's one thing you hate about yourself? lots of things

What's one thing you like about yourself? my hair i gues

Name one quality you think is most important to have within a friend; honesty

What's a activity/talent you cannot do what-so-ever? singin

Favorite compliment(s) you've recieved; um...idk..

What's a activity/talent you are good at? baseball

On a scale of 1-10, rate your life right now;
(10 being great & 1 being really crappy)
10!!!!!!/

What's your biggest pet peve about guys? mmmmm when they r show offs

What's your biggest pet peve about girls? when t hey gossip alot

What is something you wish you were better at? being able 2 serve god better

At the moment, who are your heroes in life? lora!!!!!

At the moment, what are your favorite songs? Idk what the songs called but itz a song by showbread!

What are your favorite quotes?
dont really hav any i like them all!!

What's your all time favorite album,
or favorite albums?

probably tfks first album

Whats your favorite eye color? brown!!!!!

Your favorite sayings or words at the moment; "what in tarnation?"

Your all time favorite inside joke(s):
dont relaly have any at the moment :(

Name 5 people you'd like to get to know better; you and my friend kelly

What's a school subject you hate?
grammer

What's a school subject you love?
math and science!! yey!

Love u lora! i liked da survey!

PS: I hope your ok. u sounded extremelly depressed today...im worried lor. call me or email me or sometin. what happened? u were finnally lookin happier. now u look sasdder then ever. know i love u and that im praying. and im here ok?

 
at Saturday, November 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your emails Lora.

I know todays been hard on you, I know you're not doing okay. I'm sorry you hate God right now.

I love you Lora. Check your emails okay?

 
at Tuesday, November 21, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Haha, I love you Katie. You're so cool! Thanks for doing this survey.

 
at Tuesday, November 21, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Brother: I sent emails back. I Love you. Thanks for being here for me.

 

Post a Comment