11/01/2006

Basketball down the goal

As for those of you who didn't know, Basketball is one of my favorite sports.
It's as important to me as ultimate frisbee is!

I've been playing basketball for about a month now, and have loved it!

It's been the one activity this year that isn't school related.

Now, because of school related activities, I have to much homework in order to play basketball anymore. So I have to quit. Basketball is right after COACH so i'm to tired to attend it anyways.

I hate to quit this, I feel as if school is taking over anything and everything that's enjoyable. I shouldn't be selfish like this though, I guess school is more important than things like Basketball.

Just be praying if you can. It's hard to quit basketball after having to quit so many other things I enjoyed. Like Dance, Choir, etc.. Be praying that maybe God would provide something else in place of basketball. I think that even if he did, I wouldn't have time for it anyways.
Maybe that's just me being negitave. I don't know.

I just want to do something other than school every single day, all day.

I do write & draw everyday. Other than that, I don't know what to do with my time at home. I feel I should be some place else, at least once within a week. Somewhere away from school. But I don't really have the time.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Love you all very mucho's!

I love this blog and posting posts.
Mainly because of the cooler than cool comments everybody leaves!

Pic of the day:
I love me some Parker! This kid is amazing.

Lora. Jayne at 1:36 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at Wednesday, November 01, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lov that pic! Its so cute. ur so good with lil kids lora!

your not just bein negatave. id be mad to if i had to quit sometin i enjoyed. thats always hard to do esp if you have to quit something over something as boring as school.

itll be okay. ull still have a good year if you let yourself. just remember to take live as it is not as it should be! lol thats wut u told me to do and its the best advice ive ever gotten. the best advice to follow in life.

lov u!

 
at Friday, November 03, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lora.

Sorry you have to quit Basketball. I know you were enjoying that, and it was taking off a little bit of stress. Things can't always be as we want them too.

Try jogging every day, or walking around the block. It's not going to be as enjoyable as Basektball, but it still can help with things. It will get you away from being alone and locked up at the house. It'll get you away from school. That's my only suggestion.

Lifes full of dissapointments Lora.

I'm sorry you're dissapointed all the time. Know how to see the good things and appreciate them.

Love you, i'll email you with more.

 
at Sunday, November 05, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayay Lora, thanks for the comment. It makes me happy to know that not only cool people post comments on my blog, but also REALLY cool people. I also feel all fuzzy inside, hehe... Fuzzy.

As far as your post goes, I have no ideas or suggestions, when I was in Highschool and stuff started to pile up... I literally quit trying. I failed nearly all of my classes, my GPA was about 1.3 and I had to retake all of them the next year. Lemme tell you, that was a bad move, I wasted alot of time doing nothing in Highschool. I try not to tell people about all that because then they think less of me. But who really cares what people think anyway, I know I do not.

Anyway, my point is that you should definitely not get tired out and give up, just keep those engines churning. After you graduate Highschool you will want a real job, working with eurothane foam is not as fun as it sounds.

 
at Sunday, November 05, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ That was me, by the way.

 
at Monday, November 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLAH

 
at Monday, November 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLAHBLAH

 

Post a Comment