11/06/2006

Friendship Survey!

Call me crazy, but I be addicted to these thinies! They're so encouraging.
Rules; You fill it out for me and then I will fill it out for you.

Be honest on all of the following questions.

I'm doing this survey for:


What are my greatest character qualities?

Have you seen me cry before?

What do you like most about me?

On a scale of 1-10, (10 being highest)
how well do you feel you know me?

What's one way I can be a better friend to you?

Do you feel ignored by me, if so, name when & how?

Name some reasons why you're my friend;

Name 5 hobbies/sports you think I'm good at:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Compliment me on 5 random things:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Do you feel I'm usually myself around you?

Name a time(s) where you've really appreciated me:

When you hear my name, what do you think of?

Name a specific time(s) where I made your day:

Name a time(s) where I've let you down:

What does our friendship mean to you & what do you like about it?

How can I be praying for you right now?

As a friend, how can I encourage you?

What is the main spiritual gift you see in me?

(Now for a weird question)
If I died, what would you react with & how would me being dead effect your life?

Ok, so is this survey good?

I don't know, I tried to do a good job at making the questions
all different and apart from one another.

Ok, gotta go do some Algebra, love you all!

PIC OF THE DAY:

Tyler is amazing.
He's like a best friend and cousin all in one!

Lora. Jayne at 2:24 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at Monday, November 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this survey for: loraface

What are my greatest character qualities? ur honesty and kindness

What do you like most about me? the way u always are fun to talk with about anything

On a scale of 1-10, (10 being highest)
how well do you feel you know me? 5ish 6?

What's one way I can be a better friend to you? maybees by accepting urself more and letting urself out more around me

Do you feel ignored by me, if so, name when & how? when ur down i feel ignored. but i nkow thats just how u deal with ur pain. ukeep it all in and dont talkabout it. in a way u punish urself by not letting others help.

Name some reasons why you're my friend; because u r amazing! ur the type of friend that is needed in life.

Name 5 hobbies/sports you think I'm good at:

1. drawing!
2. ur a good writer!
3. basketball
4. ultimete
5. bein creative

Compliment me on 5 random things:

1. ur extremelly pretty! no matter what u say
2. ur really good at drawing 1 one of the bestest artists everr
3. u have a good ERIC sense of humor and you need to let it out more often!!
4. ur hair should be kept curly and natrual more often! its pretty striagtned too but i think you shouldnt hate ur natrual curlyness. (wow dat sounds stupid)
5. your one of the nicest and kindest pple ever!

Do you feel I'm usually myself around you? sometimes

Name a time(s) where you've really appreciated me: when u helped me with my school and i was failing it all

When you hear my name, what do you think of? somebody whos really friggin amazing

Name a specific time(s) where I made your day: um.. pertty much anytime i c u!

Name a time(s) where I've let you down: just when u get depressed. i wish u would talk instead of hide away. i kno its hard for u to talk about it and u hate talking about it but i think u need to because thats what im here 4!

Name times where I don't let you down, but instead
make you're day and make you happy: anytime ur u!

How can I be praying for you right now? um my foot! it still hurts realy bad

As a friend, how can I encourage you? by letting me know whats wrong when sometins wrong and by trustin in me more even if its hard to trust in anybody at all right know

What is the main spiritual gift you see in me? u have a caring heart and a love 4 others that most pple dont have. ur patient with everybody u really odnt have enemys.

(Now for a weird question)
If I died, what would you react with? id honestly be really depressed for a long time
How would it effect your life if I wasn't around? i wouldnt have a friend who i could really relate with anymore

well i gotta go! i lik the survey lor! love u!

 
at Monday, November 06, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this survey for: Nicholaaassss

What are my greatest character qualities? The way you're willing to be there for others. Your sensitivity towards others feelings. You're also very trustworthy & honest. I know I can trust you and I know you'll be honest with me about anything.

What do you like most about me? The way you chose to see the best in me, although, over several times I haven't been the best towards you. You help me even when I talk about my problems to often.

On a scale of 1-10, (10 being highest)
how well do you feel you know me? I'll be honest, I feel it used to be higher than it is now, but that's okay. I'd say it used to be a 7 and now it's a 5ish 6?

What's one way I can be a better friend to you? Maybe by hanenin out more?

Do you feel ignored by me, if so, name when & how? As of lately, no, but I have before in the past. Two years ago @ CIY we hung out a lot, and then after CIY I guess I felt a little ignored, but I think that was mostly my fault.

Name some reasons why you're my friend; You encourage me & keep me going on in life. You're honest, kind and caring.

Name 5 hobbies/sports you think I'm good at:

1. Ultimate!
2. Drawing, dang girl you can draw too!
3. You're manly mad skills at making chains and stuff
4. I think it's cool how you always treat others as you'd want yourself treated.
5. You're good at wanting to serve others

Compliment me on 5 random things:

1. You care about others & want whats best for their lives.
2. You'll talk about anything random
3. You strive to keep God first in your life
4. You're very selfless
5. You're fun to be around, one of those people who makes the parties better!

Do you feel I'm usually myself around you? Yeah, most of the time.

Name a time(s) where you've really appreciated me: 2 years ago at CIY. I don't even know if you remember, but I had loads of fun hanein out with you. You also helped me out a lot in a friend issue. You taught me how to stand up for myself and helped my trip go a lot better.

When you hear my name, what do you think of? Nicholaasss=Somebody who's amazing! I don't know how else to say it.

Name a specific time(s) where I made your day: There's been a lot of times. But I'll name some times that really stand out. As of now you've been making my day by coming to Ultimate on Mondays. You made my day by announcing ultimate on Wed. I'm to scared to even stand up on stage weither I have to say anything or not! Anytime I'm sad, you make my day by asking me whats wrong and you let me talk to you about.

Name a time(s) where I've let you down: Um...Just once, I don't even remember when or why though. Sometime last year.

How can I be praying for you right now? My dads loss of job & my attitude towards life.

As a friend, how can I encourage you? By what you're already doing

What is the main spiritual gift you see in me? Love, sensitivity towards others and honestly/loyality.

If I died, what would you react with? I'd be pretty depressed & discouraged. You're one of the people I go to to talk about my problems & to get advice, so I guess i'd be pretty lonely and wouldn't get my nicholas advice! I honestly would become more hopeless in life without you around. I'd also just miss your happiness and the way you will talk about anything with anybody. I'd miss random Nicholaasss conversations.

Well I need to go, thanks for filling this out for me!

Lydia i'll fill this out for too, but as for now i've gotta go!

Thanks guys! Love you both!

 
at Monday, November 06, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this survey for: Lydia! Also known as kat & losterlob.

What are my greatest character qualities? Dang girl, your a good leader. That quality stands out a lot.

What do you like most about me? You're kindness! You're so sweet! I don't think it's even possible for you to be mean.

On a scale of 1-10, (10 being highest)
how well do you feel you know me? 4/5ish?

What's one way I can be a better friend to you? Hmmm, nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Do you feel ignored by me, if so, name when & how? Nopes

Name some reasons why you're my friend; Because I love you! You're a amazing friend.

Name 5 hobbies/sports you think I'm good at:

1. Writing
2. Being creative!
3. Anime characters
4. You're good at keeping yourself together and keeping yourself hopeful in life.
5. Soccer

Compliment me on 5 random things:

1. You're clothing style is really cool!
2. You're an amazing leader, you stand out for God like no other.
3. You're always kind
4. Very patient
5. You treat everyone as equals.

Do you feel I'm usually myself around you? Yup!

Name a time(s) where you've really appreciated me: That time at PE where I was being a big baby and bad sport, and you encouraged me.

When you hear my name, what do you think of? Amazingness!

Name a specific time(s) where I made your day: Man, there have been a lot of times! I can't think of any specifics right now, just everything you've done stands out to me.

Name a time(s) where I've let you down: Mmmmm. I can't think of anything.

How can I be praying for you right now? Just life, my family, and that I can find God.

As a friend, how can I encourage you? Just by praying and asking me how i'm doing.

What is the main spiritual gift you see in me? I can't name one, so i'll name your main ones; Leadership, sheparding & giving.

If I died, what would you react with? I'd be pretty sad! You're one of my closer friends so it would be a while before I actually got over it.

Ok, there ya go! Love you

 
at Wednesday, November 08, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks lor!

lov u!

 

Post a Comment