11/08/2006
Good Lord!
I FINNALLY GOT MY BRACES OFF! I'm so excitered!
Call me retarded, but i'm so happy about it.
I've had them on for a year and a half and it's
been nothing but pain and annoying metal.
Call me retarded, but i'm so happy about it.
I've had them on for a year and a half and it's
been nothing but pain and annoying metal.
Lora. Jayne at 6:27 PM
6 Comments
- at Wednesday, November 08, 2006 said...
yey lora!
u look so cute!- at Thursday, November 09, 2006 said...
YES IT IS
- at Saturday, November 11, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Awww thankyou Katie!
You too! I mean, dang girl, if you was a booger i'd pick you first!
Love you Katie! you're awesome.- at Saturday, November 11, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Awww thankyou Katie!
You too! I mean, dang girl, if you was a booger i'd pick you first!
Love you Katie! you're awesome.- at Sunday, November 12, 2006 Hicam H. Trowzan said...
Hey Lora!
That's Awesome that you got your braces of! They must be really annoing. I'll probably have to get them soon. All my teeth are in.
Cya,
Davidnaz- at Tuesday, November 14, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
David!
Man, I miss you so much!
How is yo family and yo'self?
I'm sorry you have to get braces...That really stinks. How long do you think you'll have to have them?
Lylab!
PS: I'm a'sendin you emails right now! So check em.





