11/24/2006
Happy freakin Thanksgiving!
Happy friggin thanksgiving everybody!
I hope everybody is doing well while
having losta food and getting fat.
I know I am! I just got back from Aaron & Peters!
It was one of the bestest thanksgivings ever.
I don't know about you guys, but this year,
i'm thankful for friends & family.
This year has brought me a lot of trails and troubles.
But this year has also brought me amazing friends.
And this year has brought the
friends i've had for a while closer to me.
My friends & family have been
there for me throughout it all.
No matter how stupid and
not myself i've been.
My question:
What about chu?
What's the main thing you're thankful for this year?
Just curiouse as to what other people will say.
What I've realized throughout this holiday;
Instead of rushing through the thanksgiving holiday,
It's always good to sit back and think about all you have.
If you actually think about all you have to be thankful for,
you'll find yourself taking life and everything within it for granted.
We all have so much to be thankful for!
We're all so very blessed to even be breathing.
Well, i've gotta go get me some more fatness thanksgiving food!
Love you all very mucho's! I am thankful for you!
PIC OF THE DAY:

I hope everybody is doing well while
having losta food and getting fat.
I know I am! I just got back from Aaron & Peters!
It was one of the bestest thanksgivings ever.
I don't know about you guys, but this year,
i'm thankful for friends & family.
This year has brought me a lot of trails and troubles.
But this year has also brought me amazing friends.
And this year has brought the
friends i've had for a while closer to me.
My friends & family have been
there for me throughout it all.
No matter how stupid and
not myself i've been.
My question:
What about chu?
What's the main thing you're thankful for this year?
Just curiouse as to what other people will say.
What I've realized throughout this holiday;
Instead of rushing through the thanksgiving holiday,
It's always good to sit back and think about all you have.
If you actually think about all you have to be thankful for,
you'll find yourself taking life and everything within it for granted.
We all have so much to be thankful for!
We're all so very blessed to even be breathing.
Well, i've gotta go get me some more fatness thanksgiving food!
Love you all very mucho's! I am thankful for you!
PIC OF THE DAY:

Lora. Jayne at 6:08 PM
3 Comments
- at Sunday, November 26, 2006 said...
i love u lor!
happy thanksgiving!
ps: im most thankful for friends lik u! and im thankful for freedom!
lov u- at Sunday, November 26, 2006 said...
wow, to much to say what i'm thankful for, but right now at this moment it's for winning my piano compitition and for the nutcracker and for God who i love so much.
seeya!- at Saturday, December 02, 2006 said...
I'm thankful for people like you Lora.
I love you so much.



