11/29/2006

Woah!

So um, call me weird, but I started crossing my eyes and taking pictures of myself.
Anyways, I figured out I can only cross one eye at a time!
It's really freaky. Comment & tell me what you think.

PS: There's a 100% chance of snow on Thursday!
Thursday just so happens to be hell school day! (coach day)
So be praying that it'll snow.

Love you all mucho's!

Lora. Jayne at 5:45 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at Wednesday, November 29, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLLYY CRAAP!!!!!!!!! OMG

 
at Thursday, November 30, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God! Save me now!

How in the world do you do that?!

Haha, only you could do something insanly weird like this, only you.

I love you!

 
at Thursday, November 30, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and that 100% chance of snow makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have like a 100% chance of heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
at Friday, December 01, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. the second one is cool, i can't do that, i can only cross my eyes up and down. hey, if its entertaining lol.

 
at Friday, December 01, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do it too!!!! yeah.
We have 6 inches of snow!!!!
I'm anonymous
~Katie

 
at Friday, December 01, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I wanna see you do it Katie!

I know! isn't this snow amazing? Me and Sara went outside and made a eric snowman. It's pretty cool. It's got a crack and everything.

Well, I gosta go.

Love you all! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

 
at Monday, December 04, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

check ur emails lor!

 
at Monday, December 04, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

check ur emails lor!

 
at Wednesday, December 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had 12 in. ha ha ha



aaron

 
at Friday, December 08, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Awww, you are so lucky!

We got like, a little bit of powder. That's it.

 

Post a Comment