12/19/2006

Another stupid gay survey

Im'a do another gay survey.
Just because i'm bored and have nothing better to do.

Name 4 things you want to do better for the year 2007

1. I want to know how to have joy, even during difficult times
2. I want to do more to help others. Get involved with some kind of something that will make a difference in other peoples lives.
3. I want to reach out to the people that don't have friends within my Church
4. I want to be able to trust in God more. Even if I don't even know who he is yet.

Name 5 things you want for Christmas
  1. Lotsa scarfs and toe socks
  2. All the Muse CD'S I don't have
  3. A Skillet Hoodie
  4. All the books written by Donald Miller
  5. I also want something nobody can give me. God. I want to find him and start living for him. It's the thing I want most this year.
Name 5 of your favorite scents
  1. Chocolate
  2. Vanilla
  3. Carmel
  4. Coffee
  5. Apple
Name 5 scents you can't stand
  1. My dad when he takes his socks off
  2. My brother
  3. My brothers house
  4. My brothers car
  5. Rotten milk
Name 5 of your favorite youthgroup activities/trips
  1. C.I.Y
  2. Formal Night Out
  3. Ultimate Frisbee
  4. Breakaway Retreat
  5. Nerf Wars
Name 5 movies you love
  1. While you were sleeping!
  2. Walk the Line
  3. Mrs. Doubtfire
  4. Pirates of the Carribean 1 & 2
  5. Spider-man 1 & 2
Name 5 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
  1. Underoath "Writing On the Walls"
  2. Skillet "Comatose"
  3. Muse "Muscle Musuem"
  4. Demon Hunter "Less Than Nothing"
  5. Muse "Map of the Problematique"
Name 5 things you want to do before you die
  1. Bring someone to Christ
  2. Skidiving
  3. Teach art classess
  4. Get married and have a family
  5. Know what my purpose was
Name 5 of your favorite names
  1. Elijah
  2. Claire
  3. Kamber
  4. Chloe
  5. Parker
Say 5 random things
  1. Green Leafy Mommas
  2. Boyd Juice
  3. Stupid fat Americans! All they do is eat and flush the tiolet!
  4. Pippin is retarded
  5. I'm jelous of Ryans IPOD. He's got the coolest one ever.
  6. You can even stir it untill Christ comes and nothin will happen!
Say 4 wishes

1. I wish that we all were less selfish
2. I wish there was no sin or pain
3. I wish that I could help people out more
4. I wish that my sister wouldn't move off to college next year

Name 3 of your favorite fruits of the spirit.
  1. Love
  2. Joy
  3. Peace
Name 2 of your favorite clothing items to wear

1. Scarfs
2. Toe socks

Gah, I also like Jackets, wearing pearls, jeans, converse, layering clothes,
I can't just name two things.

Name 1 thing you like about yourself

1. I like being nice and I can be patient with others

Well this survey is pretty stupid, I hope you guys will do it anyways!
Love you all, have a Merry Jesusmas!

PIC OF THE DAY:

Lora. Jayne at 1:45 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at Monday, January 01, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name 4 things you want to do better for the year 2007

1. i wanna be more helpful around the house
2. worry lesss
3. be better 2wards my mother
4. idk

Name 5 things you want for Christmas

1. um
2. christmas
3. is
4. already
5. over

Name 5 of your favorite scents

1. coffeeeeeeee
2. tea
3. honey almond!
4. cherry
5. COFFEEEE!!!

Name 5 scents you can't stand

1. you
2. me
3. laundry baskets
4. old men
5. idk

Name 5 of your favorite youthgroup activities/trips

i dont even have a youthgroup

Name 5 movies you love

1. shrek
2. serenity
3. the pacifier
4. the island
5. lotr i guess

Name 5 things you want to do before you die

1. be happy
2. make a impact on my friends lives
3. be a doctor!
4. get married i guess?
5. um idk what else

Name 5 of your favorite names

1. kamber
2. crhis!
3. holly
4. cara
5. kristen

Say 4 wishes

i wish this survey was over bc im tired!!!!!!!!

Name 3 of your favorite fruits of the spirit.

1. joy
2. patience
3. happiness

Name 2 of your favorite clothing items to wear

1. t shirts
2. jeans

Name 1 thing you like about yourself

1. my eyes i guess? idk......

love u lor! i liked the survey i just got alittle impatient with it becuase im exasuted!

happy new years! lov u

 
at Monday, January 01, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name 4 things you want to do better for the year 2007

1. i wanna be more helpful around the house
2. worry lesss
3. be better 2wards my mother
4. idk

Name 5 things you want for Christmas

1. um
2. christmas
3. is
4. already
5. over

Name 5 of your favorite scents

1. coffeeeeeeee
2. tea
3. honey almond!
4. cherry
5. COFFEEEE!!!

Name 5 scents you can't stand

1. you
2. me
3. laundry baskets
4. old men
5. idk

Name 5 of your favorite youthgroup activities/trips

i dont even have a youthgroup

Name 5 movies you love

1. shrek
2. serenity
3. the pacifier
4. the island
5. lotr i guess

Name 5 things you want to do before you die

1. be happy
2. make a impact on my friends lives
3. be a doctor!
4. get married i guess?
5. um idk what else

Name 5 of your favorite names

1. kamber
2. crhis!
3. holly
4. cara
5. kristen

Say 4 wishes

i wish this survey was over bc im tired!!!!!!!!

Name 3 of your favorite fruits of the spirit.

1. joy
2. patience
3. happiness

Name 2 of your favorite clothing items to wear

1. t shirts
2. jeans

Name 1 thing you like about yourself

1. my eyes i guess? idk......

love u lor! i liked the survey i just got alittle impatient with it becuase im exasuted!

happy new years! lov u

 

Post a Comment