1/01/2007

Merry Jesusmas Pitchures!

Pitchures collected throughout Jesusmas! Enjoy!

ps: more are a'comin soon.
This is a good family picture. (minus my creepy face.)
You know you're going insane whenever you're in a pic like this.
Me, my sister-in-law Carissa, Ryan & Sara! We had so much fun.
My mom, me & my brother Ryan
I think we were both on crack.
Me and my amazing cousin Anna! I love this girl.
Don't ask.
Me and my amazingness Grandma Linda
Pippin keepin it gay
Sara, me and Carissa. Dancin at the bowlin aley.


Me and Anthony dancing
I love Katie & Ryan Hill!
We're special.
LOVE YOU ALL! I hope everybody had a great Jesusmas! I knowed I did.

Lora. Jayne at 1:34 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at Monday, January 01, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look so gay in all of those pitchures!

 
at Monday, January 01, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YA BUTT FACE TOWEL

 
at Monday, January 08, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

the brother that ive never met! he looks realy nice and fun and funny. i wanna meat him!it looks like u had a good jeusmsas!im glad :)

loveu!

 

Post a Comment