12/17/2006

Random ramblings

I believe that Christianity has become preoccupied with finding true pleasure and happiness and purpose on earth rather than in the age to come. Does anyone agree?

Have you ever wondered about what happened to the dream that once urged you forward without regard for how difficult the path might become?

What are your views on this? I don't know why, but i've been thinking about Christianity a lot today. I just felt like writing this down.

Ok so, this has nothing to do with nothing, but I found some nice hippie surveys to post. They're so much fun!

Quiz Me
lora spins tunes as
DJ Slapdash Criminal

Get your dj name @ Quiz Me


Oh, and, when you figure out what your gansta name is,
you don't really have to give a email adress or password.
Just skip that part.



Your Band Name is:


The Fried Zookeepers


Band Name Generator


Your Holiday Personality is Caring


You like to reach out to people all year long, but you're especially giving during the holidays.

Make those you love homemade presents (like cookies or scarves). Call someone who might be feeling a little down. Give to your favorite charity.

How Should You Spend the Holidays?


You Date Like a Woman



According to studies on dating, you date like a woman.

You tend to take romance seriously, and you're not really out for a fling.

A mental and emotional connection always comes first for you.

And rushing the physical stuff is likely to turn you off.

You're highly selective when it comes to dating, and some may say you're too picky.

You know what you want, and when you find it, you're ready to commit.

Do You Date Like a Man or a Woman?

Oh my sars, this last quiz is so stupid.
Honestly? I'm glad I date like a woman and not a man......?

Well, i've gotta go. Comment on my thoughts at the top of this post, then comment your results to whateva survey you do!

Love you all so much. I hope everybody has a wonderful Jesusmas! I can't believe it's almost already here.

Lora. Jayne at 10:49 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at Sunday, December 17, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, when i figure out where all my dreams of that went, i'll tell you. but until then i'm sticking with "i'll find them somewhere in the future." i took all the surveys here are my results.

stefanie spins tunes as
DJ Quaking Freak

Your Band Name is:

The Dancing Puppets



Your Holiday Personality is Social

For you, the holidays are all about spending time with people you love - and even those you kind of like.
Host your own party - maybe even a few. Get people together for baking cookies, watching movies, and playing holiday charades.



You Date Like a Woman

According to studies on dating, you date like a woman.
You tend to take romance seriously, and you're not really out for a fling.

A mental and emotional connection always comes first for you.
And rushing the physical stuff is likely to turn you off.

You're highly selective when it comes to dating, and some may say you're too picky.
You know what you want, and when you find it, you're ready to commit.

 
at Monday, December 18, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey Stef!

Awww, I love you so much.

Thankyou for leaving comments and replying to my gay surveys!

I love your DJ name. It's amanzing.

How've you been Stef?

Whathup?

Thanks so much for commenting.

Also, I appreciate your honesty about my thoughts.

I love you so much! I hope you're doing okay. I am praying for you.

 
at Monday, December 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was df funky kitty lol

 
at Monday, December 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

dj*

 
at Monday, December 18, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Haha, soulmate calculators? that's amanzing.

I love you Kaity and Ryan Hill! Thanks fo commenting and doing my gay for gay surveys.

 
at Monday, December 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i date like man!!! wut?! ok thats just wierd..

lol, love u lor!

ps: i like ur thoughts. i agree with them.

 
at Wednesday, December 20, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lov u lor! check ur emails!

 

Post a Comment