1/11/2007

Why do I like these freaking surveys?

I wanted to post something meangingful yet I just got back from COACH..
Therefor I have no brain in order to post anything worth anything.
So I decided to keep it gay and post a gay survey sense i'm really bored,
tired & have nothing better to do.

What are you currently reading?
Saint-Written by Ted Dekker

Who is your favorite author?
Ted Dekker! His books are beautifully written.

Name your favorite book(s) and the Author(s) they're written by:
Thr3e-By Ted Dekker
Black-By Ted Dekker
The Slumber of Christianity-By Ted Dekker
Soul Tracker-By Bill Myers
Hangmans Curse-By Frank Peretti
Blue Like Jazz-By Donnald Miller

What bands have you been currently & recently been listening too?
Snow Patrol, Evanescence, Muse & Underoath

What are your favorite bands?
Mmmm, I don't know anymore.
I like to many bands to name favorites really..

What do you miss most?
A lot of things.
Being a kid while being absent to life and all it's dissapointments.
Ryan & Carissa. My cousin Aaron, (even though I saw him just yesterday.)
David, Meggy and Jamie Nazworth....

What have been the hardest deaths for you to face?
When my best friend Emily Bab died & my cousin Nathan died.

You're favorite pizza toppings?
Geeze, talk about random.
This survey went from talking about death to talking about pizza toppings...?
Anyways, um, i'd hafta say white cheese alfredo & pepperonni.

In what area have you experienced a lot of pain?
I've been through a lot of years that really stretched me in every way.
A lot of emotional/depression stuff. I also went through some weird horrible things with OCD that only my family knows about....Geeze, I won't even get into that.
A lot of things with God. Death. Also, some really tough relationships and many years with no friends at all. And a couple of things related to the heart sugery I had when I was a baby.

What do you get complimented about most?
Meh, for some reason, I get a lot of compliments about being pretty.
I honestly think i'm very un-attractive. I also get a lot of compliments about my birthmark which I absolutely hate. I also get a lot of compliments about being nice and caring.

Do you want everyone to answer these questions?
It's tottally up to them. But I'd really love them if they would.
I love reading other peoples surveys and I love comments!

What are your biggest fears?
Repeating my past mistakes. Falling back down after getting back up. Losing my friends all over again. Getting to know new people and getting closer to anybody.
Thinking i'm saved while not really being saved.

What are your biggest weaknessess?
Trusting in God. Having hope & faith.
Depression. Fear. Worrying.
The list goes on and on....

What hobby/sport do you really enjoy?
As for sports? I love ultimate, dodgeball & basketball!
As for hobbies, I love drawing & writing! I can't go a day without doing them both.

What are you considering on being when you grow up?
A counselar or artist.

In what ways of being helpful bring you joy?
Meh, this question isn't worded right...
But from what I get from it, it's asking what my goal for life is?
As in, what I feel called to do in relation to others.
I'd deffinately have to say becoming friends with the friendless and helping the hopeless.

Do you trust others easily?
No ma'am. It honestly takes years and years of knowing that person untill I am able to trust them.

What do hate about yourself?
I don't know how to be myself a lot of the time.
I don't know how to trust others. I isolate myself when I need someone most.
I get down to easily and don't know how to find beauty or light within anything what-so-ever.
I don't know how to express my pain in words so nobody understands what i'm feeling.
My face. My birthmark. The scar that's been left on me from having open heart sugery.
The fact that i'm a woman and not a man.

Do you have good friends?
Not just good ones, amazing ones, unbelievably amazing.
I love them more than life in itself. I'd do anything for them.
However, I wish I could get out of my past fears
and be open more and be there for them more.
Don't even try to get what I mean by that. It's complicated.

What do you wish you'd have more of?
Confidence, hope, happiness and physical non-tiredness.

Who was your first & closest friend or family memeber?
I'd hafta say my cousin Caitlyn. I don't know what i'd do without her.
Unlike a lot of people, she knows the real me. We always have hangouts with just me and her. And we hang out with each other like twice a week! I know I can talk to her about anything and I know we'll always have a special bond between each other. I couldn't love her any more than I already do. She's like a sister to me. She lives right down the street. It's pretty nifty.

What did you think of this survey?
Actually? I liked it. It had more depth to it than most surveys do.
Instead of crap for crap questions it actually asked some deep & meangingful ones.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm outta here. Love you all so very much!
Feel free to do or not tp do this survey. However, i'd love you to death if you did do it. I get so excited over comments that I almost pee in my pants.

PIC OF THE DAY:
I love me some Katieryan Hill!

Lora. Jayne at 8:13 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at Saturday, January 13, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you currently reading?
nothin really

Who is your favorite author?
t just good ones, amazing ones, unbelieum....idk.i dont really lik books.

Name your favorite book(s) and the Author(s) they're written by:
da bible! writen by-lotsa people.

What bands have you been currently & recently been listening too?
evanecence and linkin park!!!!!!

What are your favorite bands?
staind

What do you miss most?
mmmm....pop rings! i used 2 eat those all the time and know i cant find them anwyhere!

What have been the hardest deaths for you to face? deff when my grandpa died........

You're favorite pizza toppings?
cheese

In what area have you experienced a lot of pain?
physical stufff

What do you get complimented about most?people always say i now how 2 be honest

Do you want everyone to answer these questions? ummm?

What are your biggest fears?
hornets and spiders! snakes and planes. idk, lotsa things. death and dying losing everyhintg.

What are your biggest weaknessess?
jelously...and geedyness.

What hobby/sport do you really enjoy? baseball!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you considering on being when you grow up?
i have no idea

Do you trust others easily?
sometimes depends on da person

Do you have good friends?
oh yesssssss!

hey lor. i hope its okay i cut out somma the questions because i dont have that much time. ijust did the ones i though were really cool! good quiz i lik it!!!!!!!!!

lov u lots!!!!!!! im praying 4 u. stay strong.

 
at Saturday, January 13, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you currently reading?
The Two Towers, by J.R.R. Tolkien, and A Sacred Sorrow, by Michael Card

Who is your favorite author?
J.R.R. Tolkien... C.S. Lewis is also good, and I also like G.K. Chesterton (wow... initials must have been the cool thing to do a hundred years ago!)

Name your favorite book(s) and the Author(s) they're written by:
The Bible... by God, lol
Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion... by J.R.R. Tolkien
Mere Christianity... C.S. Lewis
a lot of random other books...


What bands have you been currently & recently been listening too?
As usual... a LOT... mainly recently it's been U2, Switchfoot (I love their new cd!!), random Celtic music, Enya, Sarah McLachlan, Eva Cassidy...

What are your favorite bands?
U2, Switchfoot, Coldplay, and a million others....

What do you miss most?
Right now, I miss being with my friends and with Stephen, because even though who knows if we'd be able to hang out anyway, the ice storm makes it seem all the worse. In general, I miss having time to hang out with all my girl friends. Also hanging out with just all my friends... I actually miss all those parties we had when I was in Breakaway. They're still going on, I guess, but it's a different group and I'm not really in it... that's just how life goes I guess. Mainly, though, I miss a lot of things that I've never even experienced... things like dancing among the stars or even being married. Maybe those longings are a foretaste of blessings to come and of heaven.

What have been the hardest deaths for you to face?
To be honest, I haven't really had to deal with many deaths of people I know. That is certainly going to change at some time or another in my life, but for now I think the hardest death I've ever had to deal with was this family that we knew in Missouri... the son was my age. There never seemed like anything was wrong with him, he was kind of shy, but really nice... but he shot his father and killed him a few years ago, when he was just 16.

You're favorite pizza toppings?
I can't have pizza anymore. :( But it used to be canadian bacon.

In what area have you experienced a lot of pain?
Depression, once when I was 12 and the worst last year. Physical problems... too many to count, all my life. My Dad's health, too... he got so sick due to mold in the building he worked in that he had to quit his job and spend two years in bed, and we had to move in with our grandparents. All of this, though, has turned out to be experiences that have shaped me and my family into who we are today, and I wouldn't have it any different.

What do you get complimented about most?
I don't know. Maybe I forget very easily.

What are your biggest fears?
Losing my hope in Christ. Being alone.

What are your biggest weaknessess?
Too many to count... selfishness, more selfishness, even more selfishness, tendency towards depression, lots more.

What hobby/sport do you really enjoy?
Dancing!! Also singing. And if you want to get technical, my favorite sport is Ultimate Frisbee.

What are you considering on being when you grow up?
A wife and mother, a linguist, a dancer.

In what ways of being helpful bring you joy?
This is a strange question. Almost everything about helping people brings me joy.

Do you trust others easily?
Sometimes too much, sometimes too little.

What do hate about yourself?
I don't know if I hate myself. I know God created me and is delighted in me and loves me, so who am I to criticize His creation? I do it anyway, though, too much.

Do you have good friends?
Yes, I have AMAZING friends. I am so blessed.

What do you wish you'd have more of?
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control... confidence, humility... hope.

Who was your first & closest friend or family memeber?
I'd have to say Stephen.

What did you think of this survey?
This was a good survey. I wish I had more time to complete it, but I'm being kicked off the computer... it was a good, thoughtful survey and not shallow like a lot of them. Thank you, Lora!!

I love you!!

 
at Saturday, January 13, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Yay!

Thanks girls for filling this gay survey out.

It makes my day whenever somebody takes time out of their day in order to leave me a comment.

I love both of you girls so much!

I enjoyed reading your surveys and what you answered with on every question.

I hope you both are doing great!
Love you both so much.

 
at Monday, January 15, 2007 Blogger frisbeegurl said...

What are you currently reading?

Winter's Heart from the Wheel of Tim Series (NO it's not a romance novel.. it just has a name like one.. it's sci-fi)

Who is your favorite author?

Robert Jordan

Name your favorite book(s) and the Author(s) they're written by:

All of the Ender's Game books by Orson Scott Card I think..

And the Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan.

And the Lord of the Rings by Tolkein.

What bands have you been currently & recently been listening too?

Snow Patrol, The Killers, Frank Sinatra, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay, Derek Webb.

What are your favorite bands?

I switch too often to have an actual favorite.. but I guess the ones that have stuck would be Switchfoot, Jars of Clay, and Derek Webb.

What do you miss most?

What do I miss the most? I dunno that's a really weird question.. I don't know that there's anything I miss.. I'm pretty content with life right now.. who I am, and who I am in Christ.

What have been the hardest deaths for you to face?

Kelly (my sparky), My grandpa Ed, my Great Grandma, and the baby that died at MOPS.


You're favorite pizza toppings?

Hrmm... death and pizza! Great combination! My favorite toppings would be canadian bacon with pinnaeples.


In what area have you experienced a lot of pain?

It depends on whether you are talking about physically or emotionally. Emotionally? Many times, I think the most pain I've had to bear has been through friendships. And through my own selflessness. I seriously cause myself more pain that I believe anyone could.

What do you get complimented about most?

Either that I'm beautiful over all or that I have pretty eyes.

Do you want everyone to answer these questions?

Nah, this is a pretty gay survey.

What are your biggest fears?

Being completely and utterly alone. Failing my friends without realizing it.

What are your biggest weaknesess?

Selfishness is the root of it all. But I guess I'd have to say Pride.

What hobby/sport do you really enjoy?

Ultimate Frisbee, Frisbee golf, Baseball. My favorite hobby would be singing.

What are you considering on being when you grow up?

A voice teacher or choir director, a mom, a wife.. maybe even someday a missionary.

In what ways of being helpful bring you joy?

This question is odd.. whoever wrote this should rewritten. Serving God when I am not complaining.. and really have the mindset of being a servent.. is when it brings me the most joy.

Do you trust others easily?

It depends on how I perceive a person.. Some people I fear to trust them.. others I just don't. Alot of it depends on whether they are a christian or not.

What do hate about yourself?

My pride, and selfishness. I want to be completely God's love.. I get tired of being selfish me..

Do you have good friends?

It depends on what you mean by good! If you mean good friends.. like they are good people.. and I love them tons then YES!! I have many. If you mean good as in I know them well.. Then I'd probably say no. Probably my best friend right now is Geoffrey.

What do you wish you'd have more of?

I wish I was more humble.. alot more humble.

Who was your first & closest friend or family member?

My first and closest friend would have been I guess.. Rachel and Hannah. Family wise.. I feel really close to all of my family.

What did you think of this survey?

Pretty gay.. but that's probably because I don't really like survey's heh.

 
at Tuesday, January 16, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Even though you hate surveys and think they're gay... Thanks Sara!

Loveyou

 

Post a Comment