2/13/2007

Driving

I could use prayer. This Friday & Saturday are my last two days with my drivers ED teacher. After that, i'll go take the written test. Probably this Monday. Anyways, I'm scared that i'll fail. I want to pass. If I pass, i'll get my permit sometime next week! But if I fail, i'll probably get pretty upset just because i'd feel stupid if I failed. But I ussually do awful on tests, and cannot think at all, even on the easiest questions that I even know answers too. Just be praying that i'll continue on doing my best in driving and that i'll remember everything needed in order to pass the test.

Love you all very much.

pic of the day:
I love me some Grandma Berta & brother Eric!

Lora. Jayne at 2:17 PM

11comments

11 Comments

at Tuesday, February 13, 2007 Blogger Herohtar said...

Ahh! Scary!

I'm sure you'll do fine on the test though.

 
at Tuesday, February 13, 2007 Blogger Herohtar said...

I've been doing pretty good; keeping busy with school and stuff. How have you been?

Lylas

 
at Tuesday, February 13, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying Lora. ^^ I am sure you'll do fine. <3

Love you.

 
at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Woman! I'm sure you'll do FINE on the test! Don't feel dumb if you don't pass. I know several people who failed several times before they got their permits! You'll do great!

I'll pray for you!

Love ya! ~Kara

 
at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

 
at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

 
at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

 
at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

I will be praying for you. Though I know that you will do fine!!!!!!!
Davidnaz

 
at Thursday, February 15, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saying hi 'cause you happen to be on my list of favorite people. ^^

Love you.

-Shandi

 
at Thursday, February 15, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my anonymous quadruple post. If you're just saying hi, at least tell us who you are. (sorry that just bugs me)

Lora, you'll do great, like I said, it's common sense stuff and stuff you've known your whole life. Plus you study each answer. Don't worry about it.

 
at Saturday, February 17, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it!

 

Post a Comment