3/08/2007

343

Hello my lovely friends. This is my 343rd post.
And yes ma'am, I was bored enough to sit here and count those 343 posts.

Newest art picture:
This one is not new.
I'm posting it because it's scanned and not photographed

onto the computer as the last pear pic was, so it looks better.


This is a art picture in progress.

Love you all so very much. Comment and let me know what you think.

PS: I'm taking the drivers test tomorrow! I need prayer.

Lora. Jayne at 7:27 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at Friday, March 09, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are amazing....

wow..

 
at Friday, March 09, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah girl, those are amazing. I feel like the woman is staring at me, lol. I like the pears, and the flower thing in really cool and colorful. I like that one. Great jorb!

 
at Saturday, March 10, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lor! srry i havent commented in a while...

ur pics are so pretty!!!!!!!! i especialy like the girl. haha i agree with alien youth though it feels lik shes starting at me.

u have such a talent.

lov u!!!!! keep it up.

 
at Sunday, March 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are good pictures...

I like the pear one..

 
at Sunday, March 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

your shading is really good! me like... how'd you do on the test?

 
at Sunday, March 11, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I only missed two.

And you're allowed to miss five.

So put the two and two together.

I GOT MY PERMIT!

 
at Monday, March 12, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! *does happy dance for you*

 

Post a Comment