3/18/2007

Aaron & Anna's visit

I love my cousins. It's been so much fun! They arrived last Monday and just now left. I've had a blast. The pictures are proof of the fun we had.
I look like Jesus!
Especially if you get up and stand from a
distance while looking at this picture.
Oh baby!



Anna was pippin, aaron was a baby, and I was my dad.

We tortured pippin the whole time. Poor dog.
More pics coming soon!

I hope everyone has a amazing spring break.

Lora. Jayne at 7:38 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at Tuesday, March 27, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Those are so amazing. Pippin looks like a pink nun, your cousins look like dogs or something, and you pull off amazing Jesus and fatherliness impressions.

Dang, my computer didn't let me post comments when I first saw this, I wanted to immediately.

 

Post a Comment