3/03/2007
I'm just curious
What do you see in me? What character quality represents me most?
I am curious as to know what one thinks of when they think of me,
or what one sees when they see me.
I will reply to your comment and say what I see in you as well.
I think that we're not encouraged enough. We're very insecure humans who always want to know how we impact others lives. We're very insecure and we have to be reasured, time after time, that we're loved and that we are worth something. I guess I'm doing this mostly because I need encouragment, and i've been wondering what quality I resemble. But i'm also doing this to encourage you and tell you the great things that shine through your life and into my life.
The qualities you will gain or that God will give you will be missing puzzle pieces in peoples lives and within this world. Yet we so often think we're failures, and that we have nothing to offer. I think everyone could use another telling them how they make a impact and what their gifts are. Everyone is beautifully made. Everyone can make a impact and use their abilitys to change this broken world. Only if they take what God has given them and actually do something with it. And I think we often lose sight of the qualities that Gods given us. I think that when someone can tell us what they see in us, it makes us more confident and makes us feel less of a failure.
So comment if you agree with me. You don't even have to comment and say what you see within me. I'd just like to encourage you and tell you of the ways you're beautifully made. Nobodys a waste to this world. Not even the broken. Not even the murderers.
You might think this post is insane, oh well, i've got all of these things on my mind and I felt I needed to do a post about it. In hopes that I could encourage someone and reasure them of the beautiful qualities Gods used to affect others around them.
Before I go I'd like to ask if you all could be praying for Taylor.. He's very sick... Be praying for him if you could, he really really needs it.

Lora. Jayne at 10:20 PM
4 Comments
- at Saturday, March 03, 2007 said...
Putting you into words...
In you a see a heart that loves God, a heart that is strong in spite of all the pain it's suffered, and this strength is inspiring. You have deep compassion, and an understanding of people. You are not afraid to back down, you are not afraid to state the truth even though it may hurt you. You're stunningly beautiful. Your heart is lovely, and you are physically gorgeous. There is so much to you... far too much for words...
-Shandi- at Saturday, March 03, 2007 said...
I agree with shandi. But i want to add a few things i see, having known you since we were 3 or 4.
I see a real beauty. Thats striving to thrive in this world, and that beauty is spread when you are around others. They see that and its comforting. You have a compassion that is portrayed by your wanting to help others and understand things. You aren't perfect, but no one is, and to see people working through imperfections is one of the things that peoeple use to identify Christians.
Love you lora. Hope you're having a good weekend. Sorry i haven't commented for awhile. Stupid school has consumed me until the past couple of days.- at Tuesday, March 06, 2007 Lora. Jayne said...
To Shandi:
First off, thank you so much for your comment!
Now I want to say what's so great about you;
You're open and talkitave about your failures and mistakes and weakneses. You make everyone around you more comfortable and you make them feel more like they can open up and be theirselves. You love everyone and try and treat everyone equal. Even those you don't want to put up with, you put up with them anyways, knowing that we're all equal and nobody should be ignored if they seem uncool to us.
I love you Shandi. You are such a encouragement to me and i'm sure you encourage so many others as well. You're one of those people who brings a sense of encouragment to this world. You show people how to be themselves and you show people your real self and you show people that they're not alone in their suffering.
You're awesome.- at Tuesday, March 06, 2007 Lora. Jayne said...
To Stef:
Thanks for commenting stef!
As for what I see that's beautiful about you:
You've been through hell and back and yet you're still holding on. You know how to help me when i'm depressed, you know how to help the hopeless and you know how to help the broken. You've been through so much and you use that to look out for those who need help. You share your mistakes, your failures and your problems with others, in hopes that, you can proove to them with your stories, that there's hope in any kind of darkness. I love your compassion for the broken. And I love how you've been there for me my whole life even when I haven't been there for you. You're a real friend.
You bring light into this dark world for all to see. You've shown me hope several times. You really have made a impact in my life because of what all you've been through and because of the fact that you're willing to share what you've been through.
I love you Stefanie. I always will.




