3/09/2007

Oh baby!

I'm so pumped. You know why? There's only


I am so excited about this trip. I love kids and love making a impact in peoples lives. Especially within lives of broken people with broken homes and broken familes and broken lifes. I can't wait! Be praying that God will really use me and that I will be able to feel alright when i'm down there. As in, feel awake and stuff and that I won't get sick. Oh well, I don't care about that, as long as I can go! Which I can! Gah, I think i'm about to pee in my pants. That's how excited I am.

Now a few words towards everyone else attending this event; THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME MY SPARKLE FISHES!

Pics of the day:

I love my sister.

Lora. Jayne at 7:32 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at Friday, March 09, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Hmmm it's like uhm 114 days til I go to Peru. ^^ I have a longer wait. Hum Hum Hum. Love thee.

-Shandi

 
at Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mexico will be a really good thing for you to attend Lora.

God is going to show you so many things.

I love you. Know you're making a very wise choice within your circumstances right now.

 
at Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh! mexico! funfunfun.

i hope it goes well 4 u and that u dont get tired and sick like u ussually do after doing to many activities.... i hope ull feel okay. i remember u saying u got sick at ur youthgroups break retret and ur CID or CIY or whatever it scalled. i hope u dont get sick at mexico... even if u do make the best of it! love u so much.

 
at Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be great for you Lora.

I'll be praying for you!

 
at Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your emails sis.

Love you.

 
at Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

LORAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment