5/04/2007

I WON!

My art piece won first place at the May Fair!

I'm so happy. It's times like these I learn to live again.

PS: Eric's moving. Be praying for him and for me and for everyone that loves him so very much.

Pic of the day:
Zach and I keepin it gay.

Lora. Jayne at 11:42 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at Monday, May 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're amazing. ^^

<33333333333

 
at Monday, May 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats so awsome lora!!!!I'm so proud of you!!!We've always said your work was great, and now you've got living proof that it is. congradulations!!and thank you again for posting my poem, i really really appretiate it. I just want to know what people think of it since its so different from my ussual writting. Hope you're having a great day. And i'll see you at ultimate later!! Love you so much. ^.^ O.O-(thats what i looked like when i saw your art)

 
at Wednesday, May 09, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't know Eric was moving. i will pray for him. ERIC!!!!!


aaron

 
at Thursday, May 10, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I just write my heart out is all.. -shrugs-

Love you!
Shandi

 
at Sunday, June 03, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you would win.

 
at Sunday, June 03, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: I'll be praying for you and your brother, that you might be comforted as he leaves.

 

Post a Comment