5/10/2007
What's here now will soon be gone
I miss them so much.
For those of you who do not know of this last name, let me explain of who these wonderful individuals are.
They are my sister-in-laws family, and ever sense the very first day I met them, I have felt so much more alive and so much more loved for who i am.. As if I'm not the only one with this sense of humor. My weirdness is acceptable with them and they love who I am. I had so much fun with them while they were here.
I am having trouble returning back to reality.
I wish they didn't live so far away.
In order to forget how much I miss them,
I am going to do some pointless surveys.
Q: What would be the title if you had your own movie?
A: Sars.
Q: If you had a daughter, what would her name be?
A: Jayne, Avory, Meridith or Hannah.
Q: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A: Colorado, Hawaii or Indonesia.
Q: What would you pick to do if you could have any career in the world?
A: I'd chose to be a famous Artist or author.
Q: If you could make up a national holiday, what would it be for?
A: The poor and utterly lost citizens of this world who know nothing of hope or love.
Q: Without naming names, what would make the perfect boy/girl friend?
A: Someone who is willing to accept you for your weaknesses as well as strengths. Someone who will consider your needs before theirs and will treat you as if you're the best friend they never knew existed.
Q: If you could choose to be any animal for one week, what would you be?
A: Pippin. Although I'd probably die and run into a wall if I where him for even one minute.
Q: What would you change about your past if you had the power?
A: The people I chose to become friends with.
Q: If you own a restaurant or fast-food place, what would you sell?
A: Chocolate.
Q: Being stranded on an island, would you rather have water and food or another person?
A: Another person.
Q: If you could throw the best party ever, what would the theme be?
A: Every type of dancing imagined.
Out of all your friends and family....
Who has the loudest laugh? Aly.
Which has the most obsessions? My Mom.
Who's favorite color is red? My Mom.
Who have you known longest? My family and my first cousins; Caitlyn, Tyler, Aaron & Peter.
Who is closest to you? Friends: Aly, Lance, Kara, Zach, David, Taylor, Ryan & Katie.
Family: Aaron, Eric & Caitlyn.
Who did you last see a movie with? Lance and my sister.
Which had cheered you up recently? David.
Who do you call most frequently? Probably Aly or the Hills.
Who knows most of your secrets? Aly & Eric.
Have you dated any of them? Nope.
Who do you have the most memories with? Stef, Kara, Caitlyn & Eric.
Who's the shortest? Caitlyn (haha, sorry Caitlyn)
Who do you see most often? Caitlyn.
PS: I will be going to Father Daughter Campout next weekend and then I am leaving to see my brother Ryan and sister-in-law Carissa as well as the Nazworths *takes breath* and then I will go to Mexico for two weeks, following right after Mexico comes CIY. Pray for this all if you will.
Picture of the day:

Lora. Jayne at 7:55 PM
3 Comments
- at Thursday, May 10, 2007 said...
Hey beautiful.
Oooh you're sooo lucky, seeing my cousins!!! I love you dearest. <333
~Shandi- at Thursday, May 17, 2007 said...
ok, no one else did this survey so i'm sooo gonna do it!
Q: What would be the title if you had your own movie?
A: adfjaeop (i know, it's deep)
Q: If you had a daughter, what would her name be?
A: Lucy!!!
Q: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A: england, japan, california
Q: What would you pick to do if you could have any career in the world?
A: i would compose music for movies!!!!! or film movies!! or be and actress! or a famous piano preformance person and record records. or...ok i guess that's all
Q: If you could make up a national holiday, what would it be for?
A: let's go around and help other ppl day!
Q: Without naming names, what would make the perfect boy/girl friend?
A: so who is nice and accepting of other ppl and smart
Q: If you could choose to be any animal for one week, what would you be?
A: a gorrilla!!! hotness!
Q: What would you change about your past if you had the power?
A: um, i guess there are always those things that you want to change but in they end they all work out and it's not that you can change them lol
Q: If you own a restaurant or fast-food place, what would you sell?
A: hair clips and candy (it would be a called christy's real esate agency!)
Q: Being stranded on an island, would you rather have water and food or another person?
A: another person!
Q: If you could throw the best party ever, what would the theme be?
A: fun!
Out of all your friends and family....
Who has the loudest laugh? my mom
Which has the most obsessions? zach!!!
Who's favorite color is red? idk
Who have you known longest?my mom...kinda the first person i met
Who is closest to you? my mom my dad zach and katie
Who did you last see a movie with? my self! and my cousing bfore that
Which had cheered you up recently? katie
Who do you call most frequently? katie....the answer to all questions lol
Who knows most of your secrets? um....katie....and zach lol
Have you dated any of them? katie...jkjk no
wow, that was fun, i feel special for being the only one to do this!!!- at Monday, June 04, 2007 Lora. Jayne said...
CHRISTY!
OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THE GAY SURVEY!!!!
You're so cool and amazing.
I love you so much Christy.




