6/04/2007

My Vacation at the Nazworths ♥

Yes, that's right. I finally have time to post pictures & write about the wonderful time I had at the Nazworths. I also got to see my brother and sister-in-law, which was wonderful as well.

I could type a mile long post about the Nazworths and the wonderful time I had with them, but I have a time limit. So within that time phrase, I shall post as much as I manage.

I want to start off by talking about David and Meggie and how they impacted my life so greatly within only eight days. David and Meggie encouraged me to be myself in every way. Anytime i'd say something against myself, they'd say the kindest things anyone has ever said, and also reminded me i'm a creation by God, and he never makes mistakes with his beautiful and beautifully set apart creations. Because of them and their encouragment and support and confidence and love that they showed, I was myself like I hadn't been in a very long time. I felt so free... So loved... So secure and set apart from my horribly insecure self. I even ended up singing for Meggie, which is one thing I have always been extremelly insecure about. My voice. I love singing and have never sung for anyone, because ussually I think about my past friends and am insecure because of the hurts and pains they've caused. However, David and Meggie were so kind and so supportive to where I finally felt free. It's as if a million chains that bound my every movment were torn off for once in 3 or 4 years. It was beautiful. I can only thank God for giving me friends like them. Not only are they very good and close friends, but they are like family too me. Both our familes get along so well and have the world in common. I love it that Ryan met Carissa. Not only would I have missed the oppurtinity of having the most beautiful sister-in-law, I also would have missed the oppurtinity of even knowing the nazworths. To think without them in my life is devistating. This family has helped me in so many ways. I feel like a big sister when I visist them. I feel as if I have Jayme, Meggie and David as the younger relitives i've always wanted but never had. Instead of being in a house alone with my mom and dad, i'm in a house full of happiness and love and all of the wonderful things that come within having the Nazworths as your friends and family. We did a series of many events. We went to see Pirates of the Carribbean three, did art up in Meggies fort, we worked on Ryan & Carissa's house, and had long talks between David, Meggie and I late into the night. It was the best time i've had in such a long time. It's times like these I learn to live again.

If only I could return. It's hard to get back to reality.

I love you Carissa, Ryan, David, Meggi & Jayme.

Me, Meggie & David.
Me & David.
Me & my brother Ryan.
Me, Jayme & Carissa.
Me & Jayme. I love jayme.. I'd adopt him if I could.
Me and my amazing sister-in-law, Carissa
Meggie dressed up for Pirates of the Carribbean.
You wish you were this cool.







I love Meggie so much.




Remember moments such as these. Grab ahold of every moment, for any moment could be your last.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

I love you.

Lora. Jayne at 9:07 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at Tuesday, June 05, 2007 Blogger Teragram said...

I like the post. You just did not do the picture of you eating the chocalate.

 
at Friday, July 13, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is the family you're always talking about!!! they look like so much fun. love you lora!

ryan

 
at Friday, July 13, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: don't forget the cows.

 

Post a Comment