7/19/2007

Dreaming of screaming

Good news: The last couple of days have actually been fun. I have been hanging out with my best friend Aly and spending last & final days with her before she departs for Thailand. I am going to miss her so much. Be praying for her safety while she is gone. It was fun, she cut my hair and gave me a haircut that nobody else could talk me into. I have bangs straight across my forehead. I'm not going to post a picture of it because I'd feel girly and stupid doing so. Just look at my profile pic or at the end of this post on the pic of the day if you'd like to see it.

Bad news: Tonight I am sleeping at the hospital and getting a sleeping test done. I say bad news because I don't think doctors are going to discover, once again, why I am so tired and unbearably dizzy and dead feeling all the time. I hope I do, pray that something will be wrong. I can have hope if there is. I want to find an answer to this solution. I want to take anything that will make me feel better. I might sound stupid saying all this, but oh well. Ever sense mono, i haven't felt as if I have had enough energy to even get up and move from day to day. Somehow God has gotten me through, but if it lasts much longer I feel I might give up on strength because I honestly have none.

Well, I have gotta go now. Love you all so much!

Please post any prayer requests you have,
I want to hear them.

Pic of the day:

Lora. Jayne at 8:57 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at Friday, July 20, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lora.

prayer requests? umm. yeah, i have one. you could be praying for my sister. she's sick and has been for about a week. :(

i hope your sleep test goes okay. let me know your results when you get them.

love you lora! i have to go. sorry.

see you at alys goodbye party tonight!

 
at Friday, July 20, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: your haircut is adorable. i love it. a lot of people can't pull off bangs like that, but you can.

 
at Sunday, July 22, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. <333

 
at Tuesday, July 24, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wor lora, i've really felt out of it with you lately. idk why! but i need me some lora! i mean seriously, i had nooo idea you were having sleep problems... i really need to spend more time with you, it's getting pretty serious.
well, i guess i'll see you when you get back from ciy,
i'll pray that you guys have a blast!
christy

 

Post a Comment