7/13/2007

A loss of brightness and vividness of color

I have no concept developed by my mind as to what the title on this post means. I'm in a apathetic and alienated mood today and felt like making a title with no established association to the post. I won't even be writing words and thoughts today, I just wanted to post some recently drawn pictures. Comment and let me know of your thoughts. And be honest, I like honesty, even if it's brutal honesty. Love you very much.

My Art:


PS: Sometimes the only way to find light is to crawl through darkness first.

Lora. Jayne at 11:53 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at Saturday, July 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hav nothin brutal to say because these pictures look perfect! They're beautifull!

You my lady are so talented.
I love you!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

 
at Saturday, July 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lora those pics are so beautiful. Teach me how to draw like that.


Aaron

 
at Saturday, July 14, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Awww! Thank you so much Aaron & Ryan. I love you guys so much. I appreciate the compliments.

 
at Monday, July 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, beautiful work lora... Can you teach me as well?! lol.

I love you.
I'm sorry for your suffering... I hope you'll be okay.. Man, I can't imagine being in your shoes..

I know I don't know you that well, but am willing to if you need a good friend. I am here for you.

 
at Monday, July 16, 2007 Blogger Teragram said...

Loraaaaaa!

You are teribly, wonderfully, horendissly good at drawing. If I were neer you i would ask if you could teach me.

Love you. I hope i can see you soon.

 

Post a Comment