7/30/2007
Myspace is gay
And yet I got a new one.
I had mine deleted for a long time, because it was too much of a distraction. However, because of mine being deleted, I was deprived of being able to communicate as easily with friends when I'm not with them or whatever. So I'm getting one again. Nevertheless, if it becomes a distraction again, I'll delete it. Hopefully I can take it on as a challenge and not consume it completely. I think when I try to avoid something completely, it's not good for me. I need to at least put myself up for a challenge. Idk if that makes sense, oh well.
Add me if you have a gayspace. http://www.myspace.com/city_of_oblivion
Love you all so much.
Lora. Jayne at 12:57 PM
4 Comments
- at Thursday, August 02, 2007 Hicam H. Trowzan said...
hey lora,
I will add you as a friend soon, but my computer blocks gayspace so i will do it on sunday when I can get a different computer. THanks and i love you!
David- at Thursday, August 02, 2007 Teragram said...
You got another one of those gayspaces.Yuck! Well I can't blame you for being weird. Hahahahahahah. Well Bye for now. I hope I can se you soon.
- at Saturday, August 04, 2007 said...
omg, i don't know why but i feel so deprived of you, lora!!! omg!!! i really neeeeeeeeed to see you or things are gonna get pretty serious. you'll be ther sunday, right?? i hope sooo!
love ya!
-christy- at Monday, August 06, 2007 said...
hey lora!!! hope you're doing well. Was dallas a blast? Did you get new clothes to replace the things lost at CIY? I've been working on getting new stuff because of that and stupid..........the name that should not be spoken....it rhymes with no, and ooch...coa......AHHH!!!!*dissapears into the black abyss, dragged down by waist high skirts and polo shirts*...lol. Love you!!!




