7/16/2007

Self-attempted photography

Tell me what you think.
Have a good day. Love you.


Lora. Jayne at 7:12 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at Monday, July 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should be a photographer.

 
at Monday, July 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

As well as an artist!

Because you are so talented at both.

I saw this one on your camera. I loved it from the very first time i saw it. It looks even better on the comp.

love you.

 
at Tuesday, July 17, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lora, I know I do not know you that well... But I do know that you are beautiful from the inside out. You are so sweet to everyone at Church. I love seeing you and seeing all the hugs you greet everyone with. And when anyones in pain, you're always there beside them comforting them.

I love you Lora. I hate to see you suffer. You looked so hopeless today at Church. Whatever you're going through, I am sorry. Don't give up Lora... So many love you...

 
at Tuesday, July 17, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you so much Lora. While I was gone I prayed for you, thought about you.. and just smile for you. You're so beautiful, so amazing, so precious beyond anything you could ever hope to know. I adore you. One day we'll see everything clearly, even though I know it's awfully confusing now. Cling to hope.

Shandi

P.S

I am back from Peru.

 
at Sunday, July 22, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

you took those photos? They are realy nice.

Teragram

 

Post a Comment