8/07/2007

I'm in love

Tell me what you think of my boyfriend.

Lora. Jayne at 1:08 AM

11comments

11 Comments

at Tuesday, August 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, the title and picture scared me.... Up until I realized the guy was a cardboard cut out!

Haha, I love your lora.

 
at Tuesday, August 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool cool.



AAron(suze)

 
at Tuesday, August 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so CUUTE. -grins-

 
at Tuesday, August 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so CUUTE. -grins-

 
at Thursday, August 09, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the title is kinda scary, but that pic is awesome! Is that on from your camera?
Man, I'm jealous. I wish I had a cardboard lover!

 
at Friday, August 10, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Keneseth. This picture was taken at Arbys on Robinson, the camera is facing West. Is it creepy that I know so much about that?

 
at Friday, August 10, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Haha, not necessarily sense your David and you're practically married to all Arbys.

Haha, you're so cool.

 
at Monday, August 13, 2007 Blogger Teragram said...

OHHHHHH, I THOUGHT THAT WAS A REAL MAN.

YOU ARE SOO WIERD. ( LIKE ME )

BYE!!!!!

 
at Monday, August 13, 2007 Blogger Teragram said...

Jayme thought that it was a real guy. He said that he gave you money, because you have money in your hand.Bye.

 
at Tuesday, August 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, this was in Tulsa on the way home from CIY. Good guess though.

 
at Thursday, August 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so amazing, Lora!! You're so funny!! I think this song is very relevant to your relationship with this special guy:
I'm in love
I can't hide it
I want the world to know!!!
I'm in love
I can't deny it!
Won't you fall in love?
is that not the cheesiest song ever?
Love you! Katie : )

 

Post a Comment