8/30/2007
DO NOT
I repeat, DO NOT say anything directed towards me.
For I am a selfish pig and usually and post something about me.
I am sick of me and fed up with me.
I can't stand seeing my friends go through this hellish torture.
WHY GOD?!!!!!?
How am I supposed to help them when I can't even help myself?!
HOW am I supposed to help them when I have been through this for three and a half sucky years?
I have a friend that I know isn't going to make it.
And it's all Gods fault!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand how God wants us to love him, and follow him, when he doesn't show himself at all or give us answers or a freaking purpose!!!!
Being a Christian is never what I'd thought it would be!
No, not at all.
In fact, the exact contrary of what I'd always hoped for.
JOY DOESN'T COME. ANSWERS AREN'T FOUND.
WHAT HOPE DO I HAVE TO OFFER TO THEM IN A WORLD LIKE THIS?
NONE!!!
maybe i am just not a Christian! i don't know anymore!!!!
God just turns them away from him!
Why can't he make it easier on us?! Why can't questions be answered? Why does life have to be so confusing? I don't want this burden upon my friends too!!!
i can't take it!!!!!!!!!
I've elected a state that has become my death!
and they probably will too!!
And I DON'T THINK I'll ever leave it.
AND I DON'T WANT MY FRIENDS TO GO THERE TOO!!!!
I am so mad!!!!
god i miss aly. and what has god done with her?! Made her life miserable too!!!
Lora. Jayne at 9:57 PM
1 Comments
- at Tuesday, September 04, 2007 said...
i know the feeling all to well.
i'm sorry your friends are hurting.
all you can do is pray for them.
they're in gods hands even though god doesn't make sense to you right now.



