8/28/2007
A survey.....?
Pathetic, I know.
I guess that's just how bored I am.
However pathetic it is, I'd love you forever it you were to fill it out.
Starting Time: 9:18 pm
Name: Lora (NEVER LAURA!)
Sisters: Sara!
Brothers: Ryan and Eric.
What are you wearing? Some awesome plaid boxers Aly gave me with a really retarded shirt that says, "A product of intelligent design!" Yeah, it's pretty much a Mardels shirt.
Favorite Drink? WATER! I love water so much. My second choice would be milk. I'm not a soda drinker anymore.
Favorite Month? December.
Favorite Breakfast Food? Pancakes or biscuits and grave!
***********Have You Ever*****************
Been in a police car? No and I don't plan on it.
Swam in the ocean? Yes! The beautiful one in Mexico. Minus some unfortunate people who weren't forced to wear clothes.
Name deaths that you've mourned over: My cousin Nathan, my friend Emily, my Grandpa, my great Grandma, the death in my mom's womb of a could-have-been-sibling and my dog Sandy.
***********What is-****************
Whats right beside you? A big glass of water and a big piece of chocolate cake!
What is the last thing you ate? Chocolate cake. (Yeah, this is my second slice.)
--------------------------Ever Had- -------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Yes, right now actually.
Stitches, if so how many: Heart surgery (30) Busting my chin open (4)
A broken nose: No
------------------------WHO----------------------------------------
Who was the last person you danced with? Aly.
Who makes you smile? My friends and family!
--------------------------Questions--------------------------------------------
Who did you last yell at? My mom.
Who are your closest fambily members? Caitlyn, Aaron, my brother Eric and my brother Ryan.
Who are your kindest friends? Lance Owen, Culvin Boyd and Hannah Magruder.
-------------------Final Questions---------------------------
What are you listening to right now? Keane! My favorite new band.
Hated someone in your family? No one. I don't hate anyone.
Diamond or pearl? Pearl! I love pearls, I have like fiddy pearl necklaces.
----------------------------Today did you------------------------------
1. Talk to someone you like? Yes, my fambily.
2. Get sick? I'm sick right now actually.
3. Sing? I don't think so.
4. Talked to an ex? No ex to talk to.
5. Miss someone? Yes... More than one person. My brothers, my best friend Aly, and my really good friends David and Meggy.
-----------------------Last person who---------------------------
6. Was in your bed beside you? My doggie!
7. Talked to you on the phone? Lance or Ryan. I can't remember.
8. Made you cry? Um, I don't want to mention any names. That'd be rude.
9. Went to the movies with? Aly...
10. You went to the mall with? My youthgroup after Ultimate.
11.Been to Europe? No, I wish!
12. Been to Asia: OMG, I WISH!
15. Been to Mexico: OMG, YES! AND I WISH I COULD GO BACK!
----------------------------Random-------------------------------
18. Do you like someone at the moment? I'm not answering this one.
19. What books are you reading right now? Along Came a Horseman! It's such a good yet scary book.
20. Best feelings in the world? Living to love and loving to live while being loved in return.
21. Future kids names: Emery, Jayne, Meredith and Avory. (I know they are all girl names. Oh well. Boy names are boring anyways.)
23. What's under your bed? Oh my, I have no idea. I haven't checked down there in a while... Oh my, maybe i should......
24. Favorite location? Mexico.
25. Who do you really hate: No one.
26. Do you have a job? Well, sort of. I am currently baby-sitting for three familys. I have a regular baby-sitting job every other week at COACH, and then I get called often by two other fambilys.
28. Are you lonely right now? Sort of.
27.I dont know what happened to this quesion, it wasn't here, haha! so let's make up a new question.....Why do we do these stupid surveys? Good question. I don't know.
29. How long did it take you to finish? 20 wasted minutes
Lora. Jayne at 12:11 AM
1 Comments
- at Wednesday, August 29, 2007 said...
check your facebook..... *smile



