8/20/2007
You know your crazy when..........

Lora. Jayne at 11:30 PM
6 Comments
- at Tuesday, August 21, 2007 said...
This is going to sound really weird.. but you look really attractive in the picture. I can't explain it.. it's the insanity, the fact you really could care less that you don't look like a model.. it's so... gorgeous.
I love you.<33333333333- at Wednesday, August 22, 2007 said...
Classy.
- at Wednesday, August 22, 2007 said...
i agree with the shandi girl! its beautiful that u r willing to be in a pic like this!! lol u are awesome lora.
love u girl!!!!!!!!- at Sunday, August 26, 2007 said...
For me the beautiful part of that picture is the fact that I got you to do that.
(that's worded alot better, eh?)- at Sunday, August 26, 2007 said...
For me the beautiful part of that picture is the fact that I got you to do that.
(that's worded alot better, eh?)- at Sunday, August 26, 2007 said...
What's with this jumble word verification thing?



