9/29/2007

Bored?

Yes, I believe so.

You can tell from the way I got online and started designing clothes.

Oh well, it was sort of fun.

Tell me what you think... I guess..

I don't blame you if you don't like it.
I have a weird taste in style.




Lora. Jayne at 12:04 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at Saturday, September 29, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, all those outfits are so you lora!

if i'm not wrong, i think i've even seen very similar things on you.

you have a adorable style.

i always love your clothes and i know you love to express yourself.

keep it up.

lylas.

 
at Saturday, September 29, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are awesome lora, keep up the good work.




Aaron

 
at Sunday, September 30, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna say the same thing! They all look like something you would wear, and they look cool. I didn't know you could do that online. (maybe because it's a girl thing)

 

Post a Comment