9/15/2007

New Art + Photography



Art:


Self-Attempted Photography:
(Tell me what you think these pictures are of.)
Click on these pictures and zoom in. They're a lot better that way.




Lora. Jayne at 7:15 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at Sunday, September 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Lora. I love it.


Aaron

 
at Sunday, September 16, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Thanks Aaron!

I love you so much.

 
at Sunday, September 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, beautiful lora! u have such a talent my girl.

 
at Sunday, September 16, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures too!

They are great...

im guessing its' broken glass of some sort?

 
at Monday, September 17, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lora, they look really cool! thats the broken window in the stair-well church right? love you.

 
at Monday, September 17, 2007 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey you guessed right stefanie!

Love you too. Thanks for the compliment.

 
at Wednesday, September 19, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an eye for beauty, and a steady hand to capture it.. honestly, you amaze me.

 

Post a Comment