10/11/2007
My apology; My written expression of regret
Those of you who keep in touch with my blog, facebook or myspace know that I go through a lot. You know this because I often openly talk about it. Well, I'm here to say I'm sorry for doing so. I've realized It's not safe that I'm doing that, and it also worried a lot of people. I didn't realize this for a while, but now that I have, I'm going to stop proclaiming my emotions so strongly. Because when I write, I write with lots of emotion. And I don't want to be strongly writing about negative things.
I shouldn't be talking so openly about these things anyways.
I mean, what if someone was troubled about life already and then came upon something I wrote? I don't want to discourage anyone with my writing. So from now on, I'm changing this fact for the sake of others. And somewhat for my own sake. Because I need to learn self-controll. So from now on if you want to know how I am, just call me up or sumfin!
Anyways, gotta go, love you all so very much!
Lora. Jayne at 1:55 AM
4 Comments
- at Thursday, October 11, 2007 said...
But, If you aren't open about things, you can really hurt yourself. I know from experience.
Aaron- at Friday, October 12, 2007 frisbeegurl said...
I entirely agree with Aaron, Lora we may be sad when you write stuff like this, but only because we all love you and want to help. Don't start stuffing things, it only makes everything about 1 billion times worse.. I promise..
Much love,
Sara- at Monday, October 15, 2007 said...
that's okay lora.
i know what you mean.
but always feel free to at least email!
i can understand not wanting to announce it publicly anymore, but you should at least email someone about it.- at Tuesday, October 16, 2007 said...
I'm not gunna lie, you had me worried over a series of times.
But I do think you need to stay open to some people who you trust!
Me counted. ;)




