10/10/2007

New Photography






Heal the wound but leave the scar,
a reminder of how merciful you are.

Love you all.

Know that what matter you are going through, everything will be okay in the end. If you have a hard time believing me, I won't blame you. Because I feel the same way a lot. But this I do know; The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.

Life is beautiful, but it's complicated. Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.

Never give up, for one day we all will overcome.

Lora. Jayne at 1:20 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at Wednesday, October 10, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, THOSE PICTURES ARE SO AMAZING!

i LOOVVEE THEM.

You are so talented lora!




lovve you!

 
at Wednesday, October 10, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are really good, for seriously. The first and third are my favorites.

 
at Thursday, October 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in awe lora.

You are so skillet, so talented.

You capture Gods beauty and then reflect it in so many different ways.

I love you.

 
at Thursday, October 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in awe lora.

You are so skillet, so talented.

You capture Gods beauty and then reflect it in so many different ways.

I love you.

 
at Thursday, October 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in awe lora.

You are so skillet, so talented.

You capture Gods beauty and then reflect it in so many different ways.

I love you.

 
at Thursday, October 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in awe lora.

You are so skillet, so talented.

You capture Gods beauty and then reflect it in so many different ways.

I love you.

 
at Thursday, October 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in awe lora.

You are so skillet, so talented.

You capture Gods beauty and then reflect it in so many different ways.

I love you.

 
at Thursday, October 11, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, don't know what happened there!

I am not trying to be annoying, I promise.

 
at Sunday, October 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure.


Lora's Creeper

 

Post a Comment