10/19/2007

PEE IN YOUR PANTS

Why would I say something so absurd? Because I got my drivers license! Yes, that's right, I passed the test. I drove by myself for the first time from Church to Taco Bell yesterday to meet up with some friends, and it was so lonely.. I almost wished my mom was there squawking at me over all my driving mistakes (as mom's will do NON-STOP when you drive). :) So this is definitely a praise. What's funny, is my permit and license look identical... I happened to be wearing the same shirt in my license picture that I wore for my permit picture. Also, my haircut and smile are identical in both my permit and license. So anytime anyone happens to see my permit next to my license, they are all like, "YOU GOT TWO LICENSES?!?"

Geeze, it is so annoying. People do not get two licenses just for your information.

You should also pee in your pants because I am going to Breakaway Retreat tomorrow morning with my youthgroup! I'm so excitered. Maybe I'll just pee in my pants for you. I guess unless you are going, you wouldn't pee in your pants over this one, unless you are really excitered for me as I am. Be praying that I, along with everyone else, will have a good time and grow closer to God!

Alright, gotta go, love you so much!

Leave me lots of comments.

Pic of the day:
(this ones an awesome oldie of pippin & I)

Lora. Jayne at 12:53 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at Friday, October 19, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually you can get two drivers licenses. All you have to do is say you are an international traveler or that you lost your last one. Bingo, you will have a back up license.

Pee on that.

 
at Friday, October 19, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so awesome Eric.



Aaron

 

Post a Comment